Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-02-06, 6:42pm
tweetysweetie

Default FABFrit Valentines Special

Free shipping for U.S. orders of anything FAB...today through Valentines day...feel free to pm with any questions you might have....check out the FABFrit website for everything FAB, a coe 104 compatible frit!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-02-06, 9:45pm

Do you credit back the shipping via your web-site? Thanks!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-02-06, 10:39pm
tweetysweetie

Julie, what ever you would like to have go ahead and pm me with what you'd like and I'll paypal invoice you...or yes, I will credit back..just let me know which would be easier for you.

Old 2013-02-07, 6:35am

Thanks, sounds great! I'll PM you.

~
~
~
~