Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2012-01-09, 8:05am
Formerly SirWatson

Exclamation 7th Annual Missouri Bead Retreat

It's that time again! Time to start planning for the annual Missouri Bead Retreat! We're only 4 short months away, so be sure to bust out your calendars and mark down the dates!

Here's the information on this year's event:

What: 7th Annual MO Bead Retreat
When: Friday, May 18th, 2012 - Monday, May 21st, 2012
Where: Alhonna Resort, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
Cost: $150/spot (includes 3 nights!)

We've reserved 4, four bedroom condos right on the lake! These condos are all a part the same building and contain extremely large, covered decks, which are perfect for torching! The set up has worked out perfectly last several years, and I can't wait to do it again! We have a total of 24 spots available, so be sure to sign up today!

Why should I go?
To socialize, make beads, eat, make beads, relax, more eating and making even more beads! It's incredibly fun and a great way to watch others work, participate in demos/activities or just to relax in general!

When's the deadline to sign up?
You can register all the way until the date of the retreat (assuming spots are available), but it's cheaper the earlier you sign up! The deadline for early registration is January 31st!

Do I need to bring anything?
Yes! Besides yourself, be sure to bring some food or drinks to share, torches or lampworking equipment and of course....BEADS! We'll have sign up sheets (on the website) where people can volunteer to bring specific items, so be sure to check those out!

How do I get there?
The Lake of the Ozarks is centrally located in Missouri and easy to access from anywhere. It's about a 3 hour drive from St. Louis or Kansas City.

Do I have to stay for all 3 nights?
Nope, but you'll want to! Unless, you're staying for the day only, retreat-attendees will need to pay the $150/spot to help cover the reservations for all 3 nights.

Sounds like fun! Where do I learn more?
Be sure to visit the Missouri Bead Retreat website at: www.mobeadretreat.com.

Feel free to post general questions about the retreat in this thread! Melissa, Becky or I will be happy to answer them as soon as we get the chance! Thanks, and I hope to see you in May!!!

-Karla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<><