Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-11-15, 5:33pm
Administrator

Default LE Sticker Sale and Happiness Quilt!

Lampwork Etc. stickers are for sale again! They consist of the LE logo.

I am keeping track of all Lampwork Etc stickers sold through December 6 and going to send appreciation gifts to people! So, for every sticker sold, you will get a chance to win the following (one item per person). They are $4 each and for every $20 spent, you get one extra entry. You may purchase either Lampwork Etc Sticker or Lampwork Etc PM increase
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will choose winners on December 6.

Lampwork Etc. Happiness Quilt:

Sue in Maine has worked very hard to put together this beautiful quilt! It looks amazing! I want to extend a huge thank you to her for the quilt as well as for the fabric rod holders.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(many more pictures here and list of who made which squares.
)

Fabric rod holders, 2 for 104 and 2 for boro (all will go to different winners):

104:

Boro:

The fabric, up close and personal:

This is the boro carrier with both boro & 104 rods. It's to give you an idea of how much taller the boro carrier is than the 104 carrier.

From NLC Beads, Two ballerina elephants - two different winners.

I will be sending out a boro chain necklace similar to this, it will not be this one, it may be a different color:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-11-16, 8:28am

I made two pillowcases to match the LE Happiness Quilt. I do believe they will fit a KING SIZE pillow!

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2014-11-25, 1:01pm
Administrator

Just a reminder that there is still time to purchase!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-11-25, 8:30pm

The elephant is wonderful!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-12-02, 10:51am
Administrator

Less than a week left

Old 2014-12-02, 3:02pm

WhuhooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

Sue
Old 2014-12-02, 4:57pm
Loving learning

Can I start crossing everything now?
Old 2014-12-05, 8:06am
I'm shiny new to this

Beautiful
Old 2014-12-07, 6:47pm
Administrator

Have you been waiting for this??

Quilt goes to Terryd

104 rod carrier to 2xMI

boro rod holder to greghumphrey

104 rod carrier to wmill3

boro rod holder to Wren

ballerina elephant to Iwantonetoo

Ballerina elephant to Karen P

Boro chain to eregel

yarn bowl to 2DogsPhoto

Old 2014-12-07, 7:06pm
Senior Moment

Congrats everyone!

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2014-12-08, 3:10pm

Congratulations to all of the winners.

The quilt and 4 fabric rod carriers will be going in the mail tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec. 9th, 2014). They are all packaged, labeled and ready to go to work with me in the morning... they will sit in the car and say their "good byes" to Maine until I leave for lunch at 1:00. Then their journeys begin.

It's been a pleasure and honor to be involved with this.

Sue
Old 2014-12-09, 8:43am

Congrats everyone!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-12-09, 11:26am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Awesome!!! Congratulations all you winners!!
Old 2014-12-09, 11:29am

I am confirming that all 5 packages have been sent... the quilt and 4 fabric rod carriers are on their way to their new homes.

Sue