Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2006-09-24, 12:46pm
Sandi

Default Sharpics D-Flector

Does anyone one the "D-Flector" from Sharpics and if so...how do you like it?

Thanks,
Sandi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-09-24, 5:13pm
Have Laptop Will Travel

Hi Sandi
I have not used these units because from what I can see you are spending between 90 and 200 dollars for a briefcase with a piece of reflective cloth in it. Thats it. No lights, Nothing. I do use the sharpics tabletop monopod and I love it but these briefcase things to me are a waste. If you have read the CloudDome vs Light tent thread you will see a lot of info about how to make a good cheap light tent and how to get good cheap lighting. If you do want to spend a bit more money then go with the Tabletop Studio Bead kit (http://store.tabletopstudio-store.com/bephkit.html) for 275 dollars. Its got 2 different light tents as well as lights, backdrops, risers and some other items. Hope this helps
Old 2006-09-25, 11:34am
Sandi

Thank you...I actually have a light tent but have not been pleased with my pictures...I am beginning to think maybe it is my camera....I don't know....the pictures are not as clear and sharp as I think they should be....sometimes the pictures are great....sometimes not so great...I also wonder if the color has something to do with it. I have the 5000K lightbulbs that Tabletop sells also.
Thank you. Sandi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.