Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-05-14, 4:55pm

Sharon - I have no clue what finger I want it on! Are there any pictures of ones made in the past (kind of a redundant clause there, huh?)? If I can see what it looks like, maybe I can figure out what finger it should go on.

I do have skinny fingers. Go figure. I have skinny fingers, skinny hair, skinny wrists, and THAT'S IT for skinny on me!!! Aargh!!!

Thanks Sharon,
Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by art-jewelry-designs View Post
Ring sizes for the PMC rings

I’m making up the ring forms and it would help to know how many size 7,8,9’s etc.

So can you post your ring size please.
If your not sure then a small, med or large can help.
Old 2008-05-14, 4:59pm
Hakuna Matata

Hay Lynn
Umm you make the ring the way you want and stamp in what you want. So once you are there you can decide on size.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-05-14, 8:23pm
Boheme Flamework Designs

Sharon my ring size is an 8 too.

Are we there yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deb Cline
Old 2008-05-14, 8:30pm
Cancer SUCKS!

OMG> I'm tired, haven't packed, need to do laundry.

EEEEEK!!! Hope Julie is more rested then me and can drive, lol.

JULIEEEEEEEEEE.

Have a list a mile long and we leave tomorrow night. I am so flippin excited to be coming the retreat this year. It's been a long year for me.

Oh and I made the most awesome gift for the chinese auction.

Make a list everyone and don't forget the TOGA, GLASS, Chinese Auction Gift.

What else?

Old 2008-05-14, 10:36pm
Julie Nordine

NAMETAGS!!!

Me, packed?? Nope. LOL. I was going to go to bed early so I could get up & get it together in the morning, but I have so much in my head right now that I'm just gathering things up & adding to my list, LOL. I gotta go to bed SOON though.

I'll be cool to drive, Deb.

See you tomorrow night!!! (& the rest of you on Friday afternoon!!)

..........................FINGERPRINTS ARE OVERRATED!
What have you done today to make yourself proud?
keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others
Old 2008-05-15, 5:26am
Smooches!

This fat but ain't wearin no toga either

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-05-15, 6:33am
Is it May yet?

Not packed...forgot about CA...ack!!!

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2008-05-15, 6:41am
Is it May yet?

But...there's a brisket in and I can smell it!!!

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2008-05-15, 7:43am
Member of the Booger7

My car is partially packed. Gotta run home after work tonight, pack the rest of the stuff and go meet Leslie.

I know I'll forget something.

Dianna -

Old 2008-05-15, 10:11am
Hakuna Matata

Yep Miss Kate I'm bringing a sheet but that's only to keep the chairs from rattling.

Old 2008-05-15, 12:32pm
One of the Booger 7

no toga here either -- i have stuff lined up to go into the truck -- spouse is getting a massage before we go . . . . should be a smooth ride tonight! and i'm sure i'll forget something but figure that's what shopping centers are for -- that one absolutely necessary thing that i forgot to put in!

leslie

Old 2008-05-15, 1:44pm
They see me rollin'...

Sharon, I wear a size 6 ring. I'm not sure what size Emily wears...I know her hands are bigger than mine. I'll check in a bit.

Dang, I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow! I am so not ready! I may just have to show up and sit in a chair and chill out all weekend. After the week I've had I think that may be all I'm capable of!

-Patti
Old 2008-05-15, 1:55pm

Quote:
but I think it would be more like this... (take your pick! LOL!)
Hey! That's me on the left!
ha
okay, so maybe s/he looks better than I would.

Ginko Beads
Old 2008-05-15, 2:01pm
Member of the Booger7

I never thought to pack my sword!

Dianna -

Old 2008-05-15, 3:34pm
Cancer SUCKS!

I am heading out in about an hour. Julie and I will be on our way around 8 pm tonight. Going to drive about 3 or 4 hours tonight. That way we only have about 6 hours tomorrow.

Are we there yet?

Old 2008-05-15, 4:36pm
On the flippity flop

Yeah, I am sick as a dog and brutally abandoning Julie and Deb to drive by themselves. I am so sad not to be going. Have fun for me too.

Jayne: "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid." -- Serenity
Old 2008-05-15, 10:11pm
Metallic Flame Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by art-jewelry-designs View Post
Ring sizes for the PMC rings

I’m making up the ring forms and it would help to know how many size 7,8,9’s etc.

So can you post your ring size please.
If your not sure then a small, med or large can help.
shitola...

I just read this one!

I think I'd like it for my middle or pointer finger (even thumb) so I'm not for sure what size that would be, but my ring finger is a 7, so maybe a 9????

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2008-05-15, 10:52pm
Established Thinker I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Rampant Glass View Post
Yeah, I am sick as a dog and brutally abandoning Julie and Deb to drive by themselves. I am so sad not to be going. Have fun for me too.
Eh......you aren't coming?

l
l
l
Old 2008-05-18, 6:34pm
Metallic Flame Studios

A HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE Migwech (Thank you) to KARLA, Karla's mom (for having Karla AND for being such a sweetie), BECKY and CARL, Melissa, Brian and Mendy, anyone who bought anything I consumed (food or glass!), anyone who helped make my hubby feel welcome (yes, even you Kim), and all of my MuBetaRho Brotha's and Sista's for making my weekend!

I love you guys,

Stac

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2008-05-19, 3:35am
phrit phreak

now we wait for pictures

Old 2008-05-19, 6:33am
One of the Booger 7

Ok -- i'm home and at work but not necessarily awake . . . . Dianna and I got home safely and now to get through the day and go home and collapse! Thanks everyone for everything -- and where are the pictures?

leslie (not barb!)

Old 2008-05-19, 7:55am
Member of the Booger7

I'm at work. woohoo.... My boss came out and talked to me this morning, so he's either terribly unobservant or he couldn't care less that I've got a sparkly nose.

Had a fab time!

Dianna -

Old 2008-05-19, 8:29am
One of the Booger 7

as predicted my co worker that i called to tell on saturday had already told everyone when i wandered in late with my starbucks . . . i am so tired i don't really care today! still haven't heard from my husband about how things are with his dad -- and it's raining here and he's on the motorcycle still . . . . it's going to be a good week -- i can tell already!

leslie

Old 2008-05-19, 8:53am
Member of the Booger7

I'm just glad the rain waited until today to start. Hope you hear something about his dad soon, even though I know hearing something good at this point isn't really an option.

I was talking to my boss again and although he hasn't said a word, he kept rubbing his nose the entire time I talked to him!

Dianna -

Old 2008-05-19, 9:16am
Booger #7

LOL Dianna! When we met up with my in-laws to get the kids yesterday, my oldest son immediately said "what have you done to your nose...take it off now!!!" and my mother in-law, said I was the last person in the world except my sister-in-law Molly to ever get their nose pierced and that she was proud of me....

Old 2008-05-19, 9:30am
One of the Booger 7

sue -- you missed the group picture yesterday -- i'm waiting for someone to post it so i can show it to people here! I expected my daughter to come in my room and check it out before she went to school today but, unless i slept through it, she didn't . . . . musta forgot already.

so going to not work the next day next year! argh

Old 2008-05-19, 10:52am
Member of the Booger7

Sue, thanks for leaving me some cords to dye. I purchased some Kool-Aid and vinegar today! Sorry I missed the class, I WAY over-scheduled myself.

Thanks to everybody who taught me stuff this weekend!

I was asked for my caramel fondue recipe, so I'm heading over to the Kitchen to start a thread for us to post our recipes from the weekend.

Dianna -

Old 2008-05-19, 2:46pm
Smooches!

Made it home safe & sound. I had the most wonderful time this weekend, even if my nose isn't sparkly!!!

I miss all you guys already! A mega, huge thank you to those that put the retreat on, and to those that shared their tips & tricks, and taught classes. You all know who you are, and I am to tired to think & type everybody's names.

I love my condo mates & all the new people I met this weekend. Now, I'll start counting down to next year.

Miss Kate

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-05-19, 5:44pm
Boheme Flamework Designs

We made it home safe and sound too.

Thank you all so much for your kindness, sharing, demo's, classes, bead trades and just plain ole glassy good time!!!

Can't wait for the next get together.

Deb Cline
Old 2008-05-19, 6:10pm
They see me rollin'...

We're home too! I can hardly move, but we're here...we even managed to stop and buy Emily some reins and stuff at the tack shop on I-44 on the way home. We took the southern route so we could go to the tack shop. So we drove through the boonies to get to 44.

Along the way we saw 6 turtles trying to cross the road; managed to save one of them. Saw one get hit... We also saw 2 beavers by the lake!

Thank you so much to everyone who put the retreat together and brought food, taught classes, etc!!!! We made so many neat projects...we should probably start a show-and-tell thread, but I'm too tired tonight. I still have to run an errand for work and make sure laundry gets done...

Emily and I had so much fun!! She loves her pmc pendant! In fact it's tumbling right now.

-Patti

-Patti

Last edited by Magicfire; 2008-05-19 at 6:13pm.