Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-01-07, 2:01pm

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear all the details! Ruf and Otter together... OMG!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-01-07, 2:11pm
He can do the origami

Hello all just a brief message to everyone who is interested. First and foremost..... if you are interested in attending, please PM me and I will add you to the list. Ruth and I will be coming out with more information soon. As I gather the master list of interested people I will update you. When you PM me, please include the following:

Name
LE Name
Email

I will be asking for more details as time goes on. I will send a PM with my email to those that PM me as interested in attending. I will start accepting deposits in the next few days. I will PM you with the details.

This is going to be a fun and relaxed event, it is definitely a work in progress. Please bear with us, give us feed back and ask all the questions you want.
Old 2009-01-07, 2:45pm

PM'd you
Old 2009-01-07, 3:03pm
He can do the origami

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasswhimz View Post
PM'd you
PM'd you back
Old 2009-01-07, 3:28pm
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchikanSculptor View Post
I wish you did too Deb! I went to the Michigan cabin retreat when I lived in Alaska!
Ruth, it is so tempting. I'm going to have to wait and see how the budget plays out.
Old 2009-01-07, 3:34pm
Your Royal Fritness

Ruth this sounds like so much fun! I think you do have the record for longest distance traveled to attend the cabin retreat

Hey maybe me and Deb can carpool.... I'll go mapquet it....I think DH would have a heart attack, lol...

Hugs, Dawn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-01-07, 3:50pm
In spite of it all!

It would be so great to have you guys here!

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2009-01-07, 5:01pm
I'm not Barbie.

this would be fun, just don't have ANY EXTRA $$$ now. Sigh......those that go, have fun!
Old 2009-01-07, 6:22pm
In spite of it all!

Hi Donna! Where are you at these days? I wish you had the extra bucks so I could finally get to meet you! I have admired your work for a while now.
One of the reasons the camp fee is $150.00 is because of the economy. Lots of us (me too) don't have it... but NEED to do this anyway. 2, is because Otter and I thought it would be good to start it out this year that way so people will be more inclined to not give up on what they love. If a gathering of this type was more affordable... you know... rather then the $450.00 bucks we often plunk down just to get an entry to an event. If it were not for Weaver Industries (the folks that make my tools) I would not have gotten to go to any of the stuff I did these last few years.
If you need to camp, it wont cost you any more for that spot of ground to put your tent on. (donated by my honey here at the mini ranch) And often times you can share a tent with a pal. Saving you that hard earned cash all the way around. Oh, and bead sales are fine here too. Should have checked with my buddy Otter on that..... Otter.... oh Otter... do ya think that would be OK to do?

Whew! I am going back out to the studio now cause I need to get the beads for the next tutorial done.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2009-01-07, 6:29pm

Poo Poo...I can't get away from work in June. You still better be having these when I get to retire in a couple years ;-D That sounds so fun!

Old 2009-01-07, 7:36pm
In spite of it all!

Hi Samma! waaaaa..... I so wanted you to come this year. The plan is this to be a yearly on going thing. Keep in mind some things that you would want to do at future CRAM IT events and let me know anytime. Always looking for good teachers (camp counselors) too!

Old 2009-01-07, 7:39pm
In spite of it all!

My boyfriend just said... all you guys can now tell someone you want to come to camp to just CRAM IT!

Old 2009-01-07, 9:19pm
Dildo Kween!

So let's say... I have a friend who doesn't do glass but gets a boner thinking about camping in the same vicinity as oh lets say a certain someone who has the initials... oh I don't know.... randomly...... RN...

Does this friend really need to register *snort* for the glassy stuff?

My Tutorials have been FREE since 2001

Old 2009-01-07, 9:22pm
Broken

Ruth are you keeping a list in case of drop outs? I am going to be overseas until just before this starts but if there is a drop out I'd be interested. If you have a email list can you add me to it?

Old 2009-01-07, 10:59pm
In spite of it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi von Frozenfyre View Post
So let's say... I have a friend who doesn't do glass but gets a boner thinking about camping in the same vicinity as oh lets say a certain someone who has the initials... oh I don't know.... randomly...... RN...

Does this friend really need to register *snort* for the glassy stuff?

We will be keeping a short list Nicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
Ruth are you keeping a list in case of drop outs? I am going to be overseas until just before this starts but if there is a drop out I'd be interested. If you have a email list can you add me to it?

Old 2009-01-08, 5:39am
Detail G-Mama!

Another fun one I'll be missing out on! Gawd, we need to move to the west coast!! Y'all have fun!

Old 2009-01-08, 7:31am
I'm not Barbie.

hell, I had to take $$$ out of savings to make the house payment this month, there is no way I can justify doing an event like this no matter how much fun it would be.

I am living in NW Wisconsin right now Ruth. I want to go back to Alaska so bad. I want to put my house for sale here and move but with the economy right now and my sales down so much since last year there is no way I could get a house loan up there....sigh. So what to do? Hang tight here I guess until my sales numbers pick up, whenever that will be. It sucks being alone. My income is terrible right now and finding a job in this tiny town is out of the question, I've tried and no luck.
Old 2009-01-08, 9:39am
In spite of it all!

2 more fun peeps that I will miss terribly!

BIG Hugs to you both!

Old 2009-01-08, 5:10pm
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Dawn View Post
Hey maybe me and Deb can carpool.... I'll go mapquet it

Hugs, Dawn
Roadtrippin' with Dawn! Wouldn't that be a hoot!
Old 2009-01-08, 6:23pm

I'm in, would like more info though.

Old 2009-01-08, 6:57pm
Happiness is....

I love the name! Camp Run a Muck!!!! hahahaha.....

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons
Old 2009-01-08, 7:12pm
Your Royal Fritness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Roadtrippin' with Dawn! Wouldn't that be a hoot!
This would be some road trip.....Deb, mapquest was not kind to us: Total Estimated Time: 33 hours 32 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 2246.18 miles. OUCH

It would be a blast!

Old 2009-01-08, 7:58pm
In spite of it all!

We will be posting more details in a few days Shari.

Deb and Dawn... on the road like Thelma & Louise!

Old 2009-01-09, 8:05pm
In spite of it all!

bumpin it up to the first page again.

Old 2009-01-10, 12:53am
Frustrated Artist

Heya Otter, If I come, can you drop me in Reedsport afterwards? I can send hubby to the inlaws while I play. I really like that idea.
Also, Since my 40th is 7/1 I would like to make sure that people would be willing to party with me.

Old 2009-01-10, 10:54am
He can do the origami

BBB PM me and we can make arrangements.
Old 2009-01-11, 12:05am
In spite of it all!

Otter.. I think we should have a big give away door prize for camp..... Call me on the morrow.

Old 2009-01-11, 10:22am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBB View Post
Heya Otter, If I come, can you drop me in Reedsport afterwards? I can send hubby to the inlaws while I play. I really like that idea.
Also, Since my 40th is 7/1 I would like to make sure that people would be willing to party with me.
My Bday is 7/6 so I might be able to help a fellow cancer out. The Big 40 WOO HOO!!!! Michelle and I will be driving from SLC, Utah if anyone wants to join us.
Jodie
Old 2009-01-11, 11:04am
In spite of it all!

WOW all the way from Utah Jodie? COOL! My BF birthday is July 9th. Guess that makes him a Cancer as well? Maybe a big birthday party will be in order during camp!

Last edited by Ruth Nichols; 2009-01-12 at 8:59am.
Old 2009-01-12, 8:53am

My husbands is the ninth!! Yeup... together we are 69. I map quested he distance and we are only 10hrs. away diving.