Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2010-09-04, 9:53pm
Obsessed Blogger

Default New Beads of Courage Opportunity

You remember the Beads in Space and how exciting that was...well, now we have another, fun and exciting TEAM Beads of Courage team.

This time, it has to do with NASCAR and the Pepsi 400 race in Fontana, California on 10.10.10.

We have been waiting for the "ok" to release some information regarding one component of this exciting race however, we haven't gotten it yet. We know that contests take time and it's drawing near to race date so I wanted to get this out to you all so you can get started.

Here are the details for the challenge and more will be revealed as we get the go-ahead from the powers that be.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check it out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LoriGreenberg; 2010-09-04 at 9:56pm.
Old 2010-09-05, 12:36pm
Obsessed Blogger

Please feel free to pass the word and the link to the info. As soon as I have access to my photoshop and can create a nifty little graphic I'll plaster it all over the place.

I know you all are good at getting the word out!

Old 2010-09-05, 6:39pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

oh boy, I just looked at his car, thats gonna be tough....

Candice

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2010-09-06, 2:35pm
Obsessed Blogger

It doesn't have to be of his car. It can be anything race, racecar, racer, etc related.

Have fun with it!

Old 2010-09-07, 6:11am

You guys may not remember me, but I'm Conner's mom, posted here a while back asking for certain beads, and shared our story so far? He had his 2nd open-heart surgery in March and is doing awesome right now!

I would like to volunteer to sponsor 3 different artists, donating a $20 submission fee for each.

I know that some artists have given up a lot of monetary compensation by donating beads to BOC, rather than selling them, and I also know that supplies are not cheap. I can't make the beads, but I sure would like to help some artists who otherwise might not be able to afford the entry fees.

I guess I'm counting on you, Lori, to somehow match me up with the artists who would like to enter the contest but are a little short on cash?

P.S. Candace, I still can't thank you enough for the prayer blanket and beads. My heart was touched and I think of you fondly, and often....
Old 2010-09-07, 2:25pm
AKA: Noodlesaurus

Sounds fun!!!.. Thanks for this challenge...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

or
,~Punties, Mandrels,Beads.....GTT Phantom....