Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-12-30, 10:56pm

If you're going to be in California anyways, you might as well swing up into Oregon... http://www.aquilaglassschool.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-12-31, 8:33am
Lampworkaholic!

Sign me up for Florida please! How do we get on the list?

My mom & dad live in Pompano Beach, so I can go north or south easily.

Liz
Old 2008-12-31, 9:35pm
Wonderland sounds fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassymom View Post
Awe man, I would LOVE to take a class with you Sarah!!! Maybe my kids and dh could all chip in for an early birthday pressy!!! I'll have to start buggin them!! LOL

Karenbeth I just love your kitty avitar.....LOL

Thanks Sue! I see u changed urs. She is darling!

*+.+*
C L E A R A N C E Sale in my Etsy *+.+*
Old 2009-01-02, 6:46pm

Default yes!!!!!!

would definitely be interested. when will you give us the details? how much and how long of a class? How about the Orlando area so I can take my son back to Seaworld?!! Lots of beautiful affordable hotels
Old 2009-01-02, 7:00pm

Okay, time for more details!

FLORIDA: I'll be teaching at Ron and Rocio's the week before the gathering - that would be between July 19-23. I don't have the exact dates down yet, but you can contact Ron for more info.

CALIFORNIA: Classes will be at The Mandrel studio between July 31 - August 3, and you can find more info about that here: http://www.themandrel.com/class_listings.html
If you click the links for the different workshops, you'll find detailed descriptions of each one - these are the same classes I'll be teaching in Florida. Contact Donna to learn more!

Hope to see all of you there!

|
|
|
Old 2009-01-02, 8:15pm
DSDWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_hornik View Post
Okay, time for more details!

FLORIDA: I'll be teaching at Ron and Rocio's the week before the gathering - that would be between July 19-23. I don't have the exact dates down yet, but you can contact Ron for more info.

CALIFORNIA: Classes will be at The Mandrel studio between July 31 - August 3, and you can find more info about that here: http://www.themandrel.com/class_listings.html
If you click the links for the different workshops, you'll find detailed descriptions of each one - these are the same classes I'll be teaching in Florida. Contact Donna to learn more!

Hope to see all of you there!
You will have fun in Cocoa. It was the first place I ever taught.
Tell Ron and family I said Hi

Old 2009-01-02, 8:18pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey Cornette View Post
You will have fun in Cocoa. It was the first place I ever taught.
Tell Ron and family I said Hi
Will do! Thanks!

|
|
|
Old 2009-01-02, 10:16pm
FireSculptedCouture.com

OH! You have made my day! I am SO there in Cali. Gosh, I can't wait. Thanks Sarah! Hope there is a package price for them all!!

site is not yet available

Last edited by ItsMeRoRo; 2009-01-02 at 10:18pm.
Old 2009-01-03, 4:17pm
Jan and Quincy

I'll be at Ron and Rocio's!!! I JUST have to be! Can't wait! Whoo hoo!

Lives with professional Hunny Berder.
Old 2009-01-03, 4:53pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Default package deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeRoRo View Post
OH! You have made my day! I am SO there in Cali. Gosh, I can't wait. Thanks Sarah! Hope there is a package price for them all!!
Wow, that is so weird that you would mention that... that's exactly what I did!

Old 2009-01-04, 10:59pm

Though I would to come to Cali (and I'm not counting it out yet) I would come to Florida to take a class. I already have an excuse to go there anyway. Not that I need another excuse besides a class with you!
Count me in!
Angela

Last edited by ziggys; 2009-01-04 at 11:16pm.
Old 2009-01-05, 6:51am

Info is now up on Ron and Rocio's site: http://www.fineartbyrocio.com/Classes.html

|
|
|
Old 2009-01-05, 6:51am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggys View Post
Though I would to come to Cali (and I'm not counting it out yet) I would come to Florida to take a class. I already have an excuse to go there anyway. Not that I need another excuse besides a class with you!
Count me in!
Angela
Oh cool! Can't wait to meet you!

|
|
|
Old 2009-01-05, 7:00am

The information is up on the web site now. There will be Two, 2 day classes with Sarah Hornik on July 19-20 and 21-22. The web page will take deposits and payments for the class. It WILL charge shipping and tax which we will refund as soon as we see the payment. There are 8 spaces in each class making a total of 16 students over the 4 days. Before the class even got posted there are 7 people signed up, so please don't wait if you plan on coming to the class. We also included the hotel information (only two blocks away) so everything is really easy to schedule. Please let us know if you have any questions, Rocio and Ron
Old 2009-01-05, 7:01am

Hi Sarah,,, good timing on your post....... Rocio and Ron
Old 2009-01-05, 7:11am

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4GlassStudio View Post
Hi Sarah,,, good timing on your post....... Rocio and Ron

|
|
|
Old 2009-01-09, 2:33pm
Jan and Quincy

Hi Sarah! I'm one of the 7 that is paid and in the class--both classes, I should say! Yup, I'm there! Going to be fun--and hot!

Old 2009-01-09, 3:33pm

I paid my deposit for both classes. I am already excited but now I have to wait until July!

Liz

Old 2009-01-12, 7:24am

ONE space left in the July 19-20 class!
http://www.fineartbyrocio.com/Classes.html
Old 2009-01-12, 9:03am
drinks pickle juice

I am so JEALOUS! I wish I could afford to take a class this year, let alone go to Florida! Please say you'll come back to the states sometime in the next year or two???
Old 2009-03-21, 12:46pm
Jan and Quincy

Sadly, I have a conflict and I must give up my spots in Sarah's classes. I am so disappointed. Rocio and her studio are so lovely, even more so since she got her new table and hood. I have spots in both two day classes, July 19-20 & July 21-22. The spots are not posted on the web site as open yet, so the first ones to email Ron and Rocio will get them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Old 2009-03-25, 6:51am
Jan and Quincy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassGourd View Post
Sadly, I have a conflict and I must give up my spots in Sarah's classes. I am so disappointed. Rocio and her studio are so lovely, even more so since she got her new table and hood. I have spots in both two day classes, July 19-20 & July 21-22. The spots are not posted on the web site as open yet, so the first ones to email Ron and Rocio will get them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

The first two day class is taken (July 19-20) is taken, but the July 21-22 class is still available. A deposit holds your spot for the class.

Old 2009-04-28, 5:46am

The price for Gathering registration goes up at Midnight on April 30th. If you are on the fence, time to get off and register! www.regonline.com/ISGBMiamiGathering2009