Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-10-01, 7:42am
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Default Have you seen DAVE?

or heard from him lately within a week or two? It is not like him not to answer emails...Earth to Dave...That would be Beadreamer Dave.........Thanks, Pat
Old 2010-10-02, 7:22am
Formerly FishBulb

Alright, this thread has been sitting there, staring me in the face since yesterday. You'll have to excuse me Pat, because I can't help myself any longer.

DAVE'S NOT HERE!

(Cheech and Chong skit, in case you're not familiar)

Whenever I see or hear anyone asking for Dave I feel an uncontrollable urge to say that. I've been biting my tongue (typing fingers?) since yesterday on this. I could do it no longer.

ANYway, I do hope you get an answer. Seems strange that nobody has responded yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2010-10-02, 8:05am
Peerless Thread Killer

I've had trouble with Dave answering emails. I finally got my order after waiting, but never an answer.

Old 2010-10-02, 9:49am
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Angie, you made my day start with laughter!! LOL Thank YOU!!!!! Yes, I kinda know what you are referring to with C & C...
I am a little worried about him...he usually answers all emails.
Thanks for the replies, Pat Glad you got your order, Nina
Old 2010-10-02, 9:54am
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Quote:
Angie, you made my day start with laughter!! LOL Thank YOU!!!!! Yes, I kinda know what you are referring to with C & C...
I am a little worried about him...he usually answers all emails.
Thanks for the replies, Pat Glad you got your order, Nina
Dave doesnt just answer the emails... he answers EVERYTHING! If you have a question about anything, you can count on Dave answering, and you can count on also for a sensible answer.
I hope he is ok, really not like him at all.
Pia
Old 2010-10-02, 10:05am
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Isn't it tax time, for folks that have filed an extension!
Old 2010-10-04, 6:32pm
Always learnin' & yearnin

Quote:
Alright, this thread has been sitting there, staring me in the face since yesterday. You'll have to excuse me Pat, because I can't help myself any longer.

DAVE'S NOT HERE!

(Cheech and Chong skit, in case you're not familiar)

Whenever I see or hear anyone asking for Dave I feel an uncontrollable urge to say that. I've been biting my tongue (typing fingers?) since yesterday on this. I could do it no longer.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am sooo glad you did that because I was thinking about the same thing!!!! TOOOOO FUNNY!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-10-04, 6:51pm
Formerly FishBulb

Oh good, I hoped nobody would find me too tacky.

I do hope Dave is alright though. It sounds like this is quite out of character for him.

Old 2010-10-04, 6:52pm
Always learnin' & yearnin

Which Dave is missin?

Old 2010-10-04, 8:30pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Art in the Round Dave, sells the beadreamers ..... I just looked at the emails we exchanged...They were at the end of July!! Now I am really worried...
Pat
Old 2010-10-05, 9:30pm
Formerly FishBulb

The same Art In The Round Dave who sells the Impress coring tool?

Old 2010-10-05, 9:34pm
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Yes, that Dave! I wonder if Dale would know anything... not sure if they just happen to care about the same kind of things by chance(safety, and technical stuff) or if they actually know each other, and share the responsibility of keeping people safe.
I have seen Dale lately...
Old 2010-10-05, 9:35pm
Formerly FishBulb

Pat, I just tried emailing him through his site. I'll post here if I hear anything.

Old 2010-10-06, 7:26am
OBA-Official Bead Addict

I was wondering too because I just ordered an "impress" and haven't heard a thing back about it, it's been about 5 days or so.

Janet

Old 2010-10-06, 9:06am
On a good hair day.

Two times I emailed questions he actually called me and walked me through it. He did say that some of the emails were not getting through at one of his email addresses. I am not sure what his correct email address is.

Patricia

Old 2010-10-06, 9:19am
Formerly FishBulb

That's good news Patricia! I'm glad he's alright. Could you please get him to post here, if he wouldn't mind?

Old 2010-10-06, 9:54am

You might try dave @ artintheround.com if you haven't already.
Old 2010-10-06, 6:48pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Thanks to everyone for trying to find him...I did use the right address...got an instant reply on July 26 and wrote him back...nothing since then, and I have sent him a few reminders...I am really worried...Patricia, do you remember when you talked to him?
Thanks again, Pat
Old 2010-10-06, 7:41pm
OBA-Official Bead Addict

I did just get an email that my "Impress" tool is being shipped out today so I guess he's probably just busy!

Janet

Old 2010-10-06, 7:51pm
Experimentalist

Quote:
Two times I emailed questions he actually called me and walked me through it...
Ditto. Customer service above and beyond, IMO.

Old 2010-10-06, 9:49pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Dave has always been great to deal with...and I am sure he still is...which is why it worries me that he is not responding......Pat
Old 2010-10-07, 6:31am
On a good hair day.

It's been a couple months so it has me worried too. I had his number it was lost when I dropped my phone in the potty, along with all the others.

Patricia

Old 2010-10-07, 6:45am
Formerly FishBulb

Quote:
I did just get an email that my "Impress" tool is being shipped out today so I guess he's probably just busy!

Janet
Excellent!

Old 2010-10-07, 7:16am
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Quote:
It's been a couple months so it has me worried too. I had his number it was lost when I dropped my phone in the potty, along with all the others.

Patricia
I think this phone thang is local crap... I just tossed mine into the laundry machine.... full cycle on hot, apparantly thats not the way to clean you phone.
Old 2010-10-07, 8:52am

Quote:
I think this phone thang is local crap... I just tossed mine into the laundry machine.... full cycle on hot, apparantly thats not the way to clean you phone.
Putting your phone in the center console of your car and letting your 2-yr-old spill an entire 32-oz McDonald's coke on it does not work either....although it did clean the dirty carpet on the floor of the car pretty well.
Current flamethrowers: Redmax, a Mini CC, and a fancy Benelli Cordoba skeet gun.
Old 2010-10-07, 9:09am
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Thats good... for the carpet...
I spilled a sweet tea in my husbands truck, and sweet translates also sticky. Luckily I spilled in the console too, and thats removable in his car... Phew!