TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2012-07-01, 8:32pm

Default My Studio....Finally finished.....maybe!

I think I am finally done for the time being anyway working on the studio. Newly installed vent, rolling glass storage (built by DH), jewelry workstation, photo station, bead cleaning station, and stained glass station. The green and purple cart is a re purposed beauty shop cart. I painted it and I keep tools, foil, etc in it.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-07-01, 8:34pm

I couldn't forget to include my two studio helpers. Roxi (black schnauzer) and Rascal (white schnauzer)
Attached Images

Old 2012-07-02, 3:08am

Autumn that studio looks perfect including the schnauzers! They are adorable.
Old 2012-07-02, 5:30am

wow, what a comfy and bright place to work! Congrats
Bea
Old 2012-07-02, 5:33am

Autumn, it looks great and your helpers are sooo cute!! Keeping my fingers crossed, hubby says we are going to build a garage and I will be able to have a corner so I'm looking at everyones studio for help. Where and how did you store your stained glass? I am hoping my son can make me some kind of wood racks/holders?? Thanks and congrats!!
Linda
Old 2012-07-02, 7:16am
uncouthful cats

Wow! How spacious & well organized! It looks nearly as large as my little house, & is certainly more organized. Fabulous studio!

Oh no! The cats forgot to vacuum AGAIN!
Old 2012-07-03, 8:40pm
Formerly Fancypants

You studio is very nice and spacious. Sweet little doggies too.

Old 2012-07-04, 9:19am

Your studio is adorable - it is so neat and organized! Every little detail is so cozy

I wish I can make my studio so good, when all my supplies will be here)
Old 2012-07-04, 9:36am

Quote:
Originally Posted by micsmom View Post
Autumn, it looks great and your helpers are sooo cute!! Keeping my fingers crossed, hubby says we are going to build a garage and I will be able to have a corner so I'm looking at everyones studio for help. Where and how did you store your stained glass? I am hoping my son can make me some kind of wood racks/holders?? Thanks and congrats!!
Linda
I will try to get a picture up soon of where I store my stained glass.

Thanks for everyone's comments on my studio. I am very proud of it.

Old 2012-07-09, 1:28pm
tiptrinket

It looks very inviting!

Old 2012-07-09, 5:26pm

Super cute - and so organized!

jen
Old 2012-07-23, 9:33am

Here are the pics of the stained glass storage which is located in a closet directly across from the stained glass station.
Attached Images

Old 2012-07-24, 5:23am

Autumn, thank you so very much for the picture of your stained glass6 storage. Did you make the the divided boxes or purchase them? It looks great - thanks for the ideas.
Linda
Old 2012-07-24, 6:50am

For all of the storage in the closet....I actually purchased it from Michaels. Its one of those systems that you can build what ever you like by purchasing different combinations of storage boxes. I found them on sale one weekend for buy 1 get one 1/2 off I think or maybe they were just 50% off. I don't remember.

Old 2012-07-27, 6:39am

Autumn, thank you and everything looks GREAT!!
Old 2012-07-29, 6:31am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Autumn - I LOVE the JetMax cubes, I must have 20 of them in my papercrafting room. It wouldn't have occured to me to use them for stained glass, they look great!

For those of you looking for them, they're available through AC Moore and Michaels, both of whom run a 40% off a single item coupon every week. I bought most of mine when ACM had a BOGO sale on them. You can also look at the Oriental Trading catalog or website - they sell whole setups including desktops, wall units, etc, look under papercrafting storage - paper is HEAVY, so you know the stuff is fairly sturdy, and the little embellishment jars & storage racks would be very useful for frit and such.

L-111

Last edited by eregel; 2012-07-29 at 6:35am.
Old 2012-07-30, 6:05am

Pat, thank you so much for the infomation. I will check out ACM.