Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2009-08-17, 12:41am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Default Gold Champagne & Sparkle Balls E-book - NOW AVAILABLE

First of all i would like to thank all of you for your support. After my first thread was deleted I got loads of e-mails and pm’s asking if I was still going to write my tutorial.
And YES i am still writing my Gold Champagne and Sparkle Balls Tutorial.

This tutorial will cover lots of techniques for making my signature Gold Champagne and Sparkle Balls.

Because the design of my Gold Champagne & Sparkle Balls include, murrini and hair thin stringer work. Those will be covered in the tutorial as well. Cause in the end that’s what you all want to learn, how to make the Gold Champagne & Sparkle Balls, and give it your own unique twist.

While I am writing my tutorial I have decided to include at least 1 extra techniques that I also combine with my Balls( so to speak ). But that stays TOP SECRET for now.

What will be in the tutorial?
• Gold Champagne Balls
• Sparkle Balls
• How to apply hair thin stringers
• How to use murrini

My goal is to have the tutorial out by October. And I am trying to keep the price under $ 20

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement.

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by chrissy; 2009-09-28 at 2:16pm. Reason: The E-book is now available
Old 2009-08-17, 1:02am
I speak Murrini!

Your work is so lovely Chrssy! I'm glad you're moving forward. It's always darkest before the dawn - your sunrise will be wonderful! I'm looking forward to it!

Hugs to you!
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-08-17, 1:27am

YES, YES, YES! Woot Woot! LOVE it keep going Chrissy! Big hugs of encouragement to you.
Jen
Old 2009-08-17, 4:34am

yes !!!!!!!!
can't wait hurry up!!!!!!
rhonda
Old 2009-08-17, 5:10am
OY and Psyche Junkie

The Champagne Balls are awesome Chrissy! I'm so glad you're going to write a tutorial - can't wait for it to come out!!

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2009-08-17, 11:37am

Thank you, Chrissy!
I'm glad you decided to go forward. I will definitely buy your tutorial.

Old 2009-08-17, 11:44am

Include me too. Just let me know when it is done. I am excited.

gloria

Old 2009-08-17, 1:46pm
Burning Fingers!

That's great Chrissy - looking forward to it.

/
/
/

Old 2009-08-17, 1:55pm

I'm really glad your tutorial is still coming!
Old 2009-08-17, 10:46pm

I am very excited!
Old 2009-08-18, 12:14am
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

That's good news.
I'm excited for you ... and for myself ... gotta have this tutorial!

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2009-08-18, 11:22am

I can't wait. Thanks, Christina.

Minor
Old 2009-08-18, 12:59pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Put me down for one of these, I can't wait.

Old 2009-08-18, 4:13pm

Good on you Christina! I'm really looking forward to your tut.

Marianne.
Old 2009-08-19, 6:33am

Looking forward to getting this tutorial Christina, love your work.

"Every time you act on your imagination a thought gives birth, this is creation" (Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy shop:
Old 2009-08-19, 6:55am
Who me?

I wants me some sparkley balls, can hardly wait.
Old 2009-08-19, 8:34am

I didn't even bother to read that other thread. But will please hurry up and get this done? I 'd love to see it!
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-08-19, 2:03pm
Ezzy

I'm still squirming with anticipation!
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Old 2009-08-19, 11:17pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thanks everybody

I will do my stinking best to get the tutorial finished on time.
I really have fun writing it all down for you, but i have the feeling it is getting pretty BIG at the end........

After teh bash i have more time to devote on writing the tut and having the pictures done.

i'll keep you al posted

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-08-19, 11:46pm
*Desa Elliott*

Default Me Too, Me too!

I am in love with the first picture of the Sparkle Balls. They are all beautiful, and I cannot wait to give them a try. Bring on the tut!!

Desa

G-88
Creideamh, Sùil, Dìlseachd

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry
Old 2009-08-22, 6:24am
Moving On

WOW!!! Those are gorgeous!!! Adding myself to this thread so I'll know when the tut is ready!!-Gail

Old 2009-08-22, 10:20am

waiting....

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2009-08-22, 11:06am
Ad astra per aspera

Is it here yet? Is it here yet???

Old 2009-08-22, 11:12am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

wow guys, i am feeling some pressure here...
I will be working my off. Scouts honor LOL

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-08-22, 2:09pm
Colors outside the lines

I'm really looking forward to this tut!

Leah
Old 2009-08-24, 7:43am

Here is Chocolate and expresso for you too! Hugs
Jen
Old 2009-08-24, 1:24pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenfire View Post
Here is Chocolate and expresso for you too! Hugs
Jen
Thanks Jen, but coudl i get a Cappuccino instead. Cause otherwise i think i won't sleep for a day or two. ....... hmm don't think you would see that as a bad thing huh, as long as i keep on writing

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-08-25, 12:53pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwilson21 View Post
I'm really looking forward to this tut!

Leah
Me too! These beads are awesome!!

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2009-08-26, 8:17am
Addicted to Frit!!!

These ROCK!! I can't wait for the tut.

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on

Old 2009-08-26, 8:28am
Just a bit DOOPY DOO DAH!

I'm looking forward to the tute too!!!

------------------------------------------------

~ SRA#L-88