LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-09-06, 12:05pm

Default Bead Fest TEXAS (end of Oct.) anyone going?

Hey everyone!!
I saw that Bead Fest TEXAS is coming up end of next month and I am wondering if this show is worth going to?
Never been to Texas in my life, lol....
My teen daughters want to go (not for the beads) but to get boots and cowgirl hats! Lol.

Is there a hotel nice to stay in close to the convention and is it worth hitting up the Texas one or waiting till another big show?
Thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-09-07, 7:16pm

Not sure, but sounds interesting!
Found the link if anyone is interested-
http://www.beadfest.com/texas.aspx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-09-09, 7:46am
just another tool fool...

I'm going to teach 3 wire classes. I thought about going to sell my wire kits and findings, but I'd have to have someone to cover my booth on Sunday and don't know anyone in the area. If anyone is interested in doing that, please drop me a line.

Click banner for my Etsy:

Old 2012-10-18, 12:27pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Diane Sepanski will have my "Color Me This" patinas for sale at BeadFest next weekend...Her booth number is 621. Stop by...she's got amazing metal work and beads as well.

Old 2012-10-18, 3:56pm
Bigger, longer, and uncut

I will be selling beads at table 623. If someone would like a pass to the show, please PM me your e-mail address, name, mailing address, city, state, and ZIP. I will then e-mail you a personalized pass which will save you $12! The pass is good for all three days of the show.

Last edited by evvybuns; 2012-10-19 at 11:03am. Reason: Asking for more information to fill out pass.
Old 2012-10-24, 5:08pm
sunscreen me baby

I'll be there in 615!

~