Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-07-05, 7:21pm
Covered in glitter

I'm plannin' on being there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-07-05, 7:22pm

I'll be there too! A Birthday! Oh to be 21!!!
Annie ( Hollowbead )
Old 2009-07-05, 8:46pm
Covered in glitter

I've been wanting to make red velvet cupcakes so I may bring those. I'll try to make pico de gallo to bring as well. It's so nice to have all the stuff nice and fresh from the market.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-07-09, 8:00pm

bump post: OT on July 25th!!! Here's a chance, If ya haven't been out before, or haven't been out in a while, we'd love to see ya, the more the merrier......same rip, 1pm till ??? $15 donation for the day, pot luck on the snacks and munchies......Pm us if ya need directions, or the gate code........D&J

Old 2009-07-17, 8:10pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! I just may be able to swing that one.... that is the weekend that officially starts my vacation!

We shall see!

*crosses fingers in desperation*

jo-jo
Old 2009-07-22, 1:07am

Ok Jo, I'm going to hold my breath this time....LOL.......Is everyone ready, I'm pretty excited, as Saturday aproaches.....we've been doing alot of fun things in the studio lately.....playin with the skeleton keys, and I've got a couple sets of mandrels set up for pandora, or silver core.... I've spent the last couple of days making a few ring holders, and practicing a couple paperweights, out of the kiln, with the glory hole. There should be alot of regulars this OT, and looking forward to a few folks that haven't been out before..... We had a great time at bead club tonight, at The Artisians Workshop in Griffith, Sue has a really great shop there, with alot of great classes..... always fun to see what everyone is creating!!! C everyone soon! D

Old 2009-07-23, 3:36pm
Type ZZZ personality

Can't wait!!

Darby: Anything special you want me to bring, foodwise? Deb suggested Phillapino egg rolls.

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2009-07-23, 11:57pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticstudio View Post
Can't wait!!

Darby: Anything special you want me to bring, foodwise? Deb suggested Phillapino egg rolls.
Darby asks: "What is a phillapino eggroll? Sounds good."

I am making sloppy joes, some kind of pasta salad...kinda like the one cassie brought a few O.T.'s ok...with bacon, spinache, italian herbs, olive oil and a blend of iltalian cheeses, garlic bread...we have soda, water, coffe, lemonade...still need to get some spirits...beer, wine, etc...

Also birthday cake will be served at 6pm!

See y'all then
Janien

Old 2009-07-25, 9:06pm

Woooohooo! Thanks for another great OT Janien and Darby! Food was great and it was a blast! Next time I'll try to be more inspired and I'll leave the alcohol alone so no one thinks I've gone totally mute!

And Happy Birthday, Darby!

Old 2009-07-25, 11:10pm

Wow!!! what a day! thank you everyone for coming out! It just doesn't get any better than friends, food, fire and glass...........thank you for all the glass goodies, I can't wait to try all the new colors...... I think I've snacked myself into a new weight class.....and I'm certainly going to work at playing with a little boro more often..... I'm seeing a bigger torch in the near future......mmmmm.........the dark side.........I don't know what it is, but you spend years playing with glass, and there always seems to be more to it, I think it's one of the things so captivating about it as well. Thank you : Deb, Jason, Annie, Patty, Cassie ,Denise, Sarah, Dianna, Tonya, Paula, Katie, Jody, Emily, Tom, mom and dad, and especially Janien, for such a great day! god bless all of you, I can't wait to do it all again soon..... I'll try and get everyone's beads sorted and delivered ASAP....every body have a great end to your weekend.........D

Old 2009-07-26, 5:43am
Dead man walking

Thanks for being such great hosts Darby & Janien, it was a lot of fun!

Happy birthday Darby!
Old 2009-07-26, 7:01am
Type ZZZ personality

Happy Birthday Mr Darbs!

Thanks for a great time. Had so much fun!

If any of you are in the Geneva area today, I'll be womanning Tammy's booth as she had a family emergency. It's the TLD Design booth.

Old 2009-07-26, 8:26am
Covered in glitter

Happy Birthday, Darby! I hate to say that I remember your 'original' one but I do. LOL

Thanks so much for a great day yesterday. I always have so much fun at OT. It's such a great group of people.

Jason, it was wonderful to see you yesterday! I hope you bring that totally cool machine and come more often. Annie, I'm glad I finally got to meet you (especially after I so screwed up the first time!) And I always love seeing everyone else!

Darbs and Neen...I love you both and I'm so glad that you are my friends.

Old 2009-07-28, 11:45pm

Ahhh.... beads have been harvested!!! and seperated....Will send yours Patty;...... Deb, Annie, Sara, I'll try and get them delivered. Took pics, but need to get them in the computer and resized, to post.........hopefully by Thurs, as we went to the studio today, and will be there again tomarrow.......Its crunch time, with lots to do by Fri.... I did manage to finish up the exhaust today! yeah!.......C yall soon.....D

Old 2009-07-30, 12:14am

Mmmmmmmm............6 decent invertibra sculptural pcs in the oven tonight...can't wait to open the oven tomorrow.........nice little off-hand session tonight, really felt good. Janien spent a little time dressing up some beaded keys and a couple of fish. Peace D&J

Old 2009-07-30, 6:57am
Covered in glitter

We need pictures!!!

Old 2009-09-14, 7:54pm
Covered in glitter

How did we get on the second page?!

Old 2009-09-15, 9:02am

Hi, hope your week went well Deb, was really nice to see everyone who came out to brave the masses at popcorn fest......just a crazy day! sorry I've been a little lax here, we've been trying to get things accomplished between these back to back weekend shows.....been frustrated with the lack of good crystal also. We're workin at getting our butts to Tucson in a couple of weeks, but need to get some vitals on das auto taken care of. It's always something! We will most likely have OT when we return from Az., We'll post the date soon as things shake out......Peace and Love.....D&J

Old 2009-09-16, 10:45am

So how did the Popcorn Fest go for you two? I hope it went well! My mom made a comment later on about how if you guys ever need anyone to fill in for a couple of hours here n there she'd be glad to let out her inner used car saleswoman and help out. I think she was expecting me to elbow her in the ribs when she was yelling "free beads" and I almost did! She's nuts... probably like a lot of parents out there!

Can't wait for an OT! I miss makin' y'all miserable with my stupid stories of woe and hearing about what everyone else is up to so I can escape from it a little bit!

Old 2009-09-16, 8:35pm

Tell your mom thanks, It's always good to see the both of ya. We missed ya today, Deb n Patty were in the house Jean stopped in, Don and Irena, Bonnie, and Diana.... Wendsday is the new Fri.......go figure!!! We'll be in tomorrow gearin up for Cedarburg, so the studio will be closed till next Monday. Hope to see ya soon, I can only imagine you and Patty cuttin up, she's been such the BoHo lately.........sorry Patty, we love ya!! LOL.... still tryin to finalize an OT date! Peace D

Old 2009-09-17, 5:01pm

If you guys made the new Friday on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, I'd have half a chance! The only Wednesday I'll be able to make between now and the holidays is the last one in October! So y'all better be planning on being there or I'll get really, really whiny! Unless you guys really have plans. Then I'll havta live with it.

Old 2009-09-17, 5:03pm
Type ZZZ personality

BTW, I'm going to be out of town Oct 9-12 so don't have OT on that Saturday!

Old 2009-09-19, 9:52am
Dead man walking

Sounds like the perfect weekend
Old 2009-09-19, 12:20pm
Type ZZZ personality

Brat! You might get poked with a hot boro punti if you're not careful!

Old 2009-09-19, 7:52pm
Covered in glitter

Jason, I'm goin' to the darkside! Can you believe it?!

Old 2009-09-20, 1:04pm
Dead man walking

Hah, Nice!
Old 2009-09-23, 9:05pm
Member of the Booger7

Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hey". Haven't been on much lately. Can't sneak on at work anymore and have been pretty busy after. I hope to be able to make it to one of the OT's soon.

Dianna -

Old 2009-09-26, 11:38am

good to see everyone itchin for an OT, How's Fri. Oct 23 or Sat Oct.24 sound? Let us know we're anxious to get a date posted!

Old 2009-09-26, 11:45am

I'm still wanting to do a Boro play day in Oct. as well, I've been dabbling in it a little and really wanna give the softies somthin else to ponder......LOL........D

Old 2009-09-26, 2:54pm
Member of the Booger7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARBEADS View Post
good to see everyone itchin for an OT, How's Fri. Oct 23 or Sat Oct.24 sound? Let us know we're anxious to get a date posted!
Dang! The 24th is my annual Halloween party. Of course....if you guys wanted to bring some torches and hang out in Central Illinois (in costume, of course ), we built a shop this year. I only have two torches, but I'm sure we could make some more room.

Dianna -