Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-08-09, 9:51am

Default Need a website designed and created for you?

Hi all,

I've recently found out that my job can no longer offer me the full time hours as I had requested due to circumstances beyond my control so I thought I'd chime in here and let you guys know....

I have been a graphic designer for 8 years (and lampworker for 5!) I absolutely love what I do, as I am equally passionate about both! In both beads and graphic work, my creative style is ever-changing! I enjoy working with bold colours and unique designs as well as softer, more muted elegant creations!

My offer to you is this:

If you're looking to have a website designed and created from scratch, or if you would like to have your current website "tweaked" and/or updated ... what better person for the job than a graphic artist who makes lampwork beads as well?! I, of course, fully understand all aspects of what bead buyers want to see and read about, as well as what designs are most effective for artistic websites!

I designed and created my own website http://www.airwynnglass.com through Dreamweaver MX with the help of my Photoshop and Corel Draw skills. I feel my site is clean, bold, colourful and representational of the work I produce as the entire site is fairly image-intensive (which viewers love!) An important feature is the speed in which the images load, and there are certain ways to create the site and save images so that they are web-friendly. Secondly, I am very knowledgeable when it comes to creating a site to also be "search-engine-friendly". Again, this feature is in the "depths" of your site files that are not visible to anyone viewing the site, but the result is that your website will be more easily found when people search, for example "lampwork beads" on Google or Yahoo, etc.

If you're interested, you can PM me or email me at erin@airwynnglass.com and I'd be more than happy to discuss any further details with you, for example, complexity of the site, therefore the cost, completion time-frame, etc. I can work with you individually to create something that YOU want! You can trust that I will not share any of your information with others, as I would not want other artists to know who's sites I'm working on ... it will be strictly confidential, I promise!

In addition, I also do designs for business cards, stationary, promotional pamphlets or flyers, etc. Also, if you have an eBay or Etsy shop, I also design e-banners (for your Etsy shop) as well as avatars that utilize your logo/theme, etc. I can provide you with complete media packages with all digital graphic files you need on a cd for your own use.

I encourage you to take a look around my website, click around, open images, click links, etc. I hope you like it!

Note: This is also posted in the Family Room.

I'm so excited to take on some new projects!
Thanks guys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-15, 1:25pm

Woohoo!! Erin is helping me create a poster for the bead show I organize. It's going to look AMAZING!! Communication is fast and freindly, she quickly grasps what you want and makes it happen!! LOVE it!! If you're looking for a graphic designer for anything, I highly recommend her! (she has a FABULOUS artistic eye!) (THANKS ERIN!!!)

Old 2008-08-16, 9:23am

WOW! Thanks so much for the compliments Barrie! It's my pleasure and I'm glad I could help!

Old 2010-01-08, 1:09pm

Just wanted to bump this ol' post up to those of you that want a fresh clean start in 2010! I'm still working as a freelance graphic artist, with many of my clients being artists just like myself, which I love!

Take a look at the original post if you're interesting in sprucing up your logo, website, business cards, Etsy title bar image, etc..

I'd love to help!

Erin

Old 2010-02-01, 7:52pm

I might be interested. I'll give you a PM if you're still doing it.