Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2006-07-02, 7:38pm
GET YOUR BEAD ON!!!!

Default auction template help needed

Hi

I am trying to design a ebay template in dreamweaver. I cannot find any info on the web as to how to start - meaning standard size etc. I understand that templates are not to be created like webpages because the template is inserted into the ebay page which already has a head and body tag. I can't find a tutorial anywhere - only people who want to sell you a template. I paid to have my website done and I'd like the auction template to look similar and I think I can handle that in dreamweaver.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or have a tutorial site they know of? I'm searched out....

Thanks
Audra
Old 2006-07-03, 1:27am
Still strange and unusual

Audra,
If you could give me some idea of the design you want I can write it up easy for you. I visited your site but it just says coming soon
I was gonna surprise you and make you a template but no idea what your site really looks like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donna Jo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bitterness is a dead end. Hatred hurts no one more than he who harbored it.
The wine of alienation is loneliness. ~ Dean Koontz -Strangers