No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2012-12-23, 7:02am
N2Beadz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahRachel View Post
Ooooh, I so have a new version I'm going to be putting up soon. But I think it'll be a separate thread/free tutorial, because its JUST different enough. Keep tuned!
Woohoo!!! Can't wait to see what you've come up with.

We all ThAnK YoU for your time and effort in offering us this tutorial and others you've shared as well. I've enjoyed being inspired to play with another method in jewelry design.

Donna, love your new additions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-12-24, 5:26pm
Still makin' flowers...

Here's the photo for the new version. Its pretty much finished and up. I'll probably tweak it over the next few days. Happy Holidays!

It is here:
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...82#post4195882

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2012-12-24 at 6:34pm.
Old 2012-12-24, 6:05pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yay!

Old 2012-12-24, 7:16pm
Uh Oh....

Thanks Hannah, going over to see it now!!

Hi Donna!!

Old 2012-12-24, 7:30pm
I'm a lilac!

Wow, Hannah, these are just so pretty and the instructions so clear that even I (NOT good at beading me!) ordered supplies because I think I can make these. Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to make up some bracelets for my friends! I think I'll hold off on the much more advanced-looking braided bracelet until I'm sure I can do the ladder stitch, but it's inspiring!

Old 2012-12-25, 6:39pm
Still makin' flowers...

You'll be able to do it, Kalera. Just PM me if you get stuck.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

!
Old 2012-12-26, 7:55am
Valparaíso - Chile

SUPERB bracelet!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrebeadz* View Post
I've been wanting to make one of these forever and finally today I took some time off and made a triple wrap.
I used all faceted turquoise and one of my own buttons.

@cristallo_perle
Old 2012-12-26, 7:56am
Valparaíso - Chile

So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyHampton View Post
I'm still addicted!

This was for my Sister's birthday . . . . dark brown leather, stone beads, tiny round glass beads and a lampwork button

@cristallo_perle
Old 2012-12-26, 8:47am
N2Beadz

Quote:
Here's the photo for the new version. Its pretty much finished and up. I'll probably tweak it over the next few days. Happy Holidays!

It is here:

Woohoo!!! Hannah, ThAnKs so much for sharing this new tutorial that seems to add an entirely new twist to your orginial tutorial. Can't wait to see everyones creations using it.

Old 2012-12-27, 7:36am
Rose colored glasses…√

I tried this over the Christmas weekend. What a PITA. I racked up one dismal failure.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2012-12-27, 9:28am
Just Me!

Hi everyone,
First time looker and poster in this thread.
These are awesome, my only question is this.
When you wear them with the lampwork bead, does the heaviness of the bead make it twist around on the wrist?
Thanks.........Val
Old 2012-12-27, 1:10pm
N2Beadz

Quote:
Originally Posted by valjean View Post
Hi everyone,
First time looker and poster in this thread.
These are awesome, my only question is this.
When you wear them with the lampwork bead, does the heaviness of the bead make it twist around on the wrist?
Thanks.........Val
Personally I don't have the problem with the single or multiple wraps.

Old 2012-12-27, 2:40pm
I'm a lilac!

I made one! It took about two hours but it turned out really cute! Pics soon.

Old 2012-12-27, 5:21pm
Just Me!

Thanks, sounds like I should give it a go....Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by donia View Post
Personally I don't have the problem with the single or multiple wraps.
Old 2012-12-28, 9:17pm
I'm a lilac!

I started my second one today... decided to use crystals with seed bead spacers. It's taking forever, but turning out really lovely! At this rate I'd have to charge a lot if I wanted to break even selling these, but they're super pretty and have a ton of sparkle.

Old 2012-12-28, 10:33pm

I never even read tutorials because I don't think I learn well this way, but your instructions are really clear and I'm going to give it a try. Thank you!
Old 2012-12-29, 12:26am
I'm a lilac!

I am not a beader... beading has always seemed like a complicated arcane magic to me. But Hannah's instructions are so clear and simple that I have just finished my second bracelet, and it's beautiful!

Old 2012-12-31, 8:03am
Evil Glass Enabler

Pictures or it didn't happen, Kalera. Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
I am not a beader... beading has always seemed like a complicated arcane magic to me. But Hannah's instructions are so clear and simple that I have just finished my second bracelet, and it's beautiful!

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2013-01-01, 7:26pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelique_redhead View Post
Pictures or it didn't happen, Kalera. Angelique
OK OK... tomorrow!

Old 2013-01-02, 8:56am
Valparaíso - Chile

Hannah, thank you for sharing!!!!! your bracelet is beautiful.
Ana Maria

Quote:

It is here:

@cristallo_perle
Old 2013-01-02, 9:27am
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

OK, Kalera...it is tomorrow!!???

I have a question that I have been meaning to ask for a while. HannahRachel, when you say watch glue, could you tell us the specific one you use? I have looked around and can only find GS Hypo in that category. Thanks a lot.
Old 2013-02-02, 12:45pm
Still makin' flowers...

Oops, sorry Pat. I missed this earlier. GS Hypo cement works perfectly.

Kalera - I want photos, too!

!
Old 2013-02-02, 1:58pm
I'm a lilac!

I finally took photos... I just need to upload them!

Old 2013-02-02, 2:05pm
N2Beadz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
I finally took photos... I just need to upload them!
Woohoo, some new eye candy on it's way!!!

I've got some new lampwork buttons coming from someone right here on LE. Can't wait to make some more of these type bracelets. I'll of course share some pics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS - All you lampworkers need to make more buttons that work well with these bracelets. I've bought some BeAuTiFuL buttons from many of you here on LE and my supplies are getting low again.

Old 2013-02-02, 3:45pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Beautiful Bracelet Hannah. It looks too complicated for me but there are some amazingly talented ladies here so I can't wait to see what they come up with!!! Pictures Pictures please!!!

Donia, what kind are you looking for? I LOVE any excuse to make buttons as you know

sue

Old 2013-02-02, 6:26pm
I'm a lilac!

Finally!

Old 2013-02-02, 8:15pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Oh Kalera your bracelet is beautiful!!! I love how the crystals pick up the colors from the bead closure.
sue

Old 2013-02-02, 8:36pm
Still makin' flowers...

Gorgeous, Kalera! Thanks for sharing. I love the crystals, too.

Glassymom/Sue - the photo a few posts up is the more advanced version of this bracelet. The original version... well, I KNOW you can do it!

!
Old 2013-02-02, 8:47pm
Mr Brutus RIP

LOL, Yes hannah After many tries I have several ladder bracelets. I'm actually finishing up one now and it only took me 3 times ripping it out this time LOL
I do so much better with someone showing me!! LOL

Old 2013-02-03, 8:06am
N2Beadz

Kalera, your bracelet is gorgeous. I really like how you combined the crystals and seedbeads for yet another unique take on this project. I still haven't attempted to use a lampwork bead as you did. That needs to go on the list of future projects.