Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-04-07, 3:54pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Default CG Beads is amazing!

Usually I just lurk here anymore but I did have to *unlurk* to say that Donna is awesome in her awesomeness. Really sweet in email, SUPERFAST delivery (I blinked and my beadroller was here, lol) and the beadroller itself is a beautiful well-made tool that feels great in my hand! Can't wait to get out to the garage tonight.

Thanks again Donna, you ROCK!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-07, 4:55pm

I agree wholeheartedly! I bought Zach three for Christmas gifts and he just ordered three additional ones out of his own money. They arrived today and he was thrilled. It is too bad that he has so much homework tonight that he won't be able to torch.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oh well, the weekend is only a few days away.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-07, 6:25pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Ya gotta love those weekends at the torch!
I'm SO jealous he has so many...I'll catch up though, one of these tools will never be enough.

Old 2010-04-07, 8:44pm
Formerly Sassygirl

I just ordered my 4th today lol. I love em!

Old 2010-04-08, 5:28am
Powers Art Studio

We have the classic 4 bead roller and are obsessed with it!
Andrea

Old 2010-04-08, 6:08am
Noobie

I ordered the disc and round recently..I tried the disc for the first time last night...I wasnt able to get the shape so I logged on to see if there were tips..Donna has videos on her website with her using her beadrolllers with a lot of tips that really helped me with getting perfect shapes...I made a ton of disks last night...today Im going to try out the round...I think I found my new favorite tool creator!
Old 2010-04-08, 8:26am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
I ordered the disc and round recently..I tried the disc for the first time last night...I wasnt able to get the shape so I logged on to see if there were tips..Donna has videos on her website with her using her beadrolllers with a lot of tips that really helped me with getting perfect shapes...I made a ton of disks last night...today Im going to try out the round...I think I found my new favorite tool creator!
I hear that! I'm going back out today to play some more. I think those videos really helped me make the decision to buy the roller. It's so nice when you don't quite *get* a technique to be able to go and watch someone and then it's like "oh!" and it clicks for you.