Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2005-10-13, 11:32am

Default Vortex tut, please?

Would someone be willing to do a tutorial on how to make a vortex marble. I know I've seen one somewhere, but just didn't understand it. I think I need visuals.
I would be forever grateful.
Thank you!
Old 2005-10-13, 9:02pm
Mary Lockwood

Lewis Wilson text only tutorial

Kristian Turley text only but easy to comprehend

Hope those get you started!
~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2005-10-14, 6:22am
ManBearPig

I'll try to get some pics of making one this weekend. Mine aren't that good, but you'll probably get the idea.

Old 2005-10-14, 8:01am
koregon

Dan watched a video at Frantz, came home and made one from watching it...he was really ingrossed in the video...if you call them, they would probably know which one they played at the last open house
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne Owsley
Would someone be willing to do a tutorial on how to make a vortex marble. I know I've seen one somewhere, but just didn't understand it. I think I need visuals.
I would be forever grateful.
Thank you!

Old 2005-10-14, 8:15am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye
Dan watched a video at Frantz, came home and made one from watching it...he was really ingrossed in the video...if you call them, they would probably know which one they played at the last open house
I'd be interested in knowing too. I haven't found any good video documentation of making a vortex.

Old 2005-10-14, 11:19am
koregon

call and ask...they had an open house last month, and they had different video's playing through out the day....ask which video it was that showed making a vortex marble...bet Jed would be able to tell you

Old 2005-10-18, 5:16am
ManBearPig

The video is by Tim Keyzers. I just ordered it, so I'll let you know how it is when it gets here.

Old 2005-10-19, 10:20am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth
Oh, my gosh!! That sounds so simple. We'll see, though.
Thanks very much!!