Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-08-03, 3:12pm
offically down under

Default Glass Hive folks are the BEST!

I'm a button pusher and, somehow managed to screw up my program for my kiln. Between email and phone calls, Pam had me reprogram the kiln. It still didn't work. Then, she had me change the rely (they sent me an extra one when I ordered the kiln) and still, that didn't work. Before sending me a new thermal coupler or element, Pam was able to trouble shoot the problem and talk me through programing. Ends up, I had put the kiln on standby mode. Mike and Pam were awesome and, at the end of the day, I learned how to change a rely
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-08-03, 3:17pm
Confused as usual

Thats great to know because I think I am going to get my 1st kiln there
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-08-03, 5:34pm

Default Glass hive

Jazarra, you won't regret getting your first (last, or only) kiln from Glass Hive!! Mike and Pat are great to work with and so understanding when there's a problem. We are in the process of getting our second annealer from them.
We cannot recommend them enough!
Desa and Marilyn
Old 2011-08-03, 6:55pm
MacGalver

Absolutely agree! I have run my wide guy annealer for literally thousands of hours. I'm very, very impressed with the quality of the product, and the helpfulness of their service. After 5 years of use, I need to replace the insulating liner blanket that I set my beads on, other than that it is running strong!

Jo

Old 2011-08-07, 4:46am
KILN BUILDIN FOOL

Thanks guys

Mike

When you tell lie's about someone, well you get what you get.
Old 2011-08-07, 9:56am

Mine is on layaway!!! Can't wait to get it paid off!

Bennie

Once a Marine, Always a Marine! Semper Fi!
Old 2011-08-08, 10:38am
Somewhat out there!

Extremely helpful. They go out of the way to answer questions and return calls promptly

Julianne
Old 2011-08-08, 12:02pm

I can't wait to get my kiln in September!
Old 2011-08-11, 2:30am

I purchased the short guy (almost 2 yrs ago-I think) now I keep telling myself I SHOULD have purchased the regular, slightly longer one!! I absolutely love this kiln!

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2011-08-11, 4:05am
Formerly NurseKatie :)

Mike and Pam are THE BEST, I bought my kiln, hmmm....a long time ago and it has been in storage for 4 years, when I got it out, it ran like a dream. I thought I had an issue and Pam was wonderful helping me to trouble shoot it, then I discovered that it was plugged in to an outlet that when you turn off the lights in the studio, it turns off the kiln!!! Problem solved! But how wonderful to know that you can get wonderful help, even years after you bought it! (even though it had nothing to do with the kiln at all!) BEST Kiln ever......but even better.....BEST customer service EVER! I love you Mike and Pam!!!!

Old 2011-08-13, 2:50pm

yep yep yep they are amazing. I bought my "regular guy" a few years back and Pam & Mike have saved me several times. Outstanding customer service, outstanding products! I will be a Glass Hive customer forever!!!

Old 2011-08-27, 4:27am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

I agree with everyone, Pam & Mike are the best! Not only did Pam walk me through setting my kiln when I first got it to do boro, but I called her almost a year later to do a soft glass setting on it and walked me right through.

This was my second kiln, my first(different brand) I had nothing but problems with. My GlassHive kiln I have not had one moment of problems with. Great kiln and great customer service. I really can't brag enough about them or the kiln!!!!

#K58