No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-01-18, 10:38pm
In spite of it all!

Arrow Wanna Be A Tool Tester?

I have a line of tools that is about to make it's debut. Been thinking about them for over 2.50 years and now it is becoming a reality. I can not say a great deal about them until they are tested and given a proper "track" run. Does any one have the ability to keep what is tested hush hush until the time is right (my ok) and would like to get in on a lottery drawing for testers? Send me an email if you meet those requirements. Send your full name and what you do in glass currently, what coe you work with.

I will be home from Seattle and checking emails on Jan 20th.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-01-19, 12:13am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2007-01-19, 4:18am

Oh yes. I never talk to anyone anyway, so I can keep my trap shut
Liz R

MADE IN THE U.S.A.

Lead me not into temptation, Oh hell follow me I know a short cut
Old 2007-01-19, 7:10am
Satake Woman!

Memememe!!!

Satake glass in stock and ready for you!
Old 2007-01-19, 7:42am
Mr G

Thumbs up fellow alaskan

ha some1 else from alaska in here must not b that bad of a site(j/k).
i would love to test out some of your new tools .live in kenai so there isnt really many people to tell about them,lol plus shipping would b cheap. only thing ive worked with is boro.learned the trade making smoking accesories at 1st but have now expanded into making more art and body jewelry. and if you know of any1 that has a decent torch for a decent price let me know , im in the process of rebuilding my shop(refer to the thread I NEED FIRE)
Old 2007-01-19, 8:07am
Cancer SUCKS!

My lips are sealed. Sent you an email!

Old 2007-01-19, 8:21am

id love to try some tools love love love tools
ro
Old 2007-01-19, 8:39am

Ooo ooo ooooo... *raises hands like Horshack!!!!!!!*
Old 2007-01-19, 8:42am
Does it come in Purple???

Mee Too!!!!!!

I like to try everything!!!

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2007-01-19, 9:41am
..in withdrawal....

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!! Sending e-mail...
Old 2007-01-19, 10:11am
Irish Eyes A Smiling

Email sent......hoping, hoping, hoping!

Old 2007-01-19, 10:13am
juegues con fuego

Pick me! Pick me! Sending email.......

Old 2007-01-19, 10:25am
da General

Just emailed you! THANKS.

|
|
|
|
Old 2007-01-19, 10:50am
FireDancer Glass

Me too, I will e-mail you!
www.firedancerjewelry.com

Christy
Old 2007-01-19, 10:51am

I'd like to also!!

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2007-01-19, 11:06am
Glass my new Obsession

Emailed ya!
Tina

Old 2007-01-19, 11:28am

Ruth, I've emailed you.

Old 2007-01-19, 12:49pm
Serenity Now!

E-mailed you a couple of days ago!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-01-19, 2:01pm
Booger #7

Emailing you too!

Old 2007-01-19, 3:32pm

Hey, if you want newbie assessment I'm your gal! Plus, I'm too new here to blab. Lynda
Old 2007-01-19, 7:12pm

Do *I* have to email you to enter?? I mean, you *know* I'm going to whine at you, right? If I email you 10 times can I enter 10 times?
Hears Ruf screaming all the way from Alaska...rofl
(I'm so hoping wherever I end up living ends up having a place to torch *inside*!!)
~luna

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies

Last edited by lunamoonshadow; 2007-01-19 at 7:49pm.
Old 2007-01-19, 8:21pm
im Loving it!

They are times when some of us live in the wrong country

Hope you all have fun, cant wait to see what tools it is

Jenx
Old 2007-01-19, 8:53pm
Always with a smile!

Sent you an email. I love tools-- sounds intriguing

) and
)
Old 2007-01-19, 9:16pm
Smile, it's contagious!

I'd like to test some tools, but I know I wouldn't be able to keep any secrets... so I'll just have to wait until they hit the open market! I can't wait to see what you will have to offer us. Good luck!!

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2007-01-19, 9:18pm
Feuer,Flamme and Tattoo's

Katja want's to try anything once !!!! If I really like it I will use it again and again

Katja
Old 2007-01-19, 9:51pm

Ooooo - pick me; pick me! I love tools, and no one can have too many tools. I live by myself so I won't blab. I hardly talk on the phone, so I won't blab. My friends never ask me about my lampworking, so I won't blab. And my doggie is sworn to secrecy if she gets a glimps of anything!

I sent you an email!

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2007-01-20, 1:06am

I would love to test new tools sending an e-mail

Thank
Robin

Old 2007-01-20, 1:17am

Default testing beadstamps

Hi there,

I would just love to test your new stamps. Keeping my lips sealed about things comes with my daytime job.....
I'm using coe 104 (Moretti an Lauscha glass).

Susanne
Old 2007-01-20, 2:43am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

I can keep a secret...

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2007-01-20, 3:41am
She's Back & Burnin'

No, I can't take the job because I have a big mouth! LOL!!!!

Sara