Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2011-01-08, 9:29pm
Always learnin' & yearnin

Default Very First Spoon!

This is my very first Spoon Pipe!!! I know I need to work on my color application but I had so much fun making this!!!! Whatcha think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-08, 10:40pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Love it. Congrats on trying something new.

Old 2011-01-08, 10:47pm

Ha ha so cool. Looks like the one I did with my son. Yours is better though, I think you maybe able to use yours, the one we made..... not so much.
Old 2011-01-09, 12:26am

That's neat. If you do decide to use it, be careful you don't poke yourself on the end of the bowl.

Glasskat

Old 2011-01-09, 6:55am

Thanks for the compliments! Dont use them myself but, this one has been spoken for already...lol I was just messing around with the tubing and such.
Now just got to figure out just how much melting I have to do to keep the bands from sticking out so much and maybe thicken up the horns so they dont chip or break off.

Old 2011-01-09, 12:25pm
Torchaholic ;)

Good job man!! But yes melt that shit in, dont be afraid of the heat and the glass getting liquid. Keep it up!

FOLLOW OUR TRAVELS IN THE MOBILE SHOP !

Old 2011-01-10, 6:13am

I do owe it to you and your youtube video brayjr4484!!! Thanks Man! The next one I am gonna melt it then melt it some more and when I think it is good enough gonna melt it twice as long...lol

Old 2011-01-10, 2:11pm
Remember to keep smiling

Steven look at you go. awesome first go at it.

SRA#P109
Old 2011-01-10, 2:23pm
Torchaholic ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlite View Post
I do owe it to you and your youtube video brayjr4484!!! Thanks Man! The next one I am gonna melt it then melt it some more and when I think it is good enough gonna melt it twice as long...lol
Thank you man!! Just glad I can Help and Give back. I was in your spot a year ago, work hard on the basics now and develop good habits and practice practice practice. You will do great I can tell, that is a super awesome first attempt!

FOLLOW OUR TRAVELS IN THE MOBILE SHOP !

Old 2011-01-10, 7:55pm
boro color bender

Always keep your first... that way you can laugh at it later...

Good job!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2011-01-10, 10:21pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
Always keep your first... that way you can laugh at it later...

Good job!
I think that is what I am gonna do and just make another one and give them the second...lol That way they will want more....