Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-10-29, 3:56pm

Default ABR delivery

So Thursday, October 23rd, I FINALLY got around to ordering the M-15 and ABR had the best deal I could find at the time so I call them Thursday afternoon and ask a few questions. I feel bad that I can't remember the womans name that I spoke to but she answered my questions, took my order. and I'm thinking it's going to be a couple weeks before I see it. Nope, she tells me Thursday AFTERNOON that it was in stock and I'd see it Friday or Monday (I'm in Michigan).

I'm thinking there is no way, thats a bit too optomistic. Monday morning, the 27th, the receiving guys at work tell me I have a package and yep, it's the M-15!

That was awesome service and VERY quick delivery and I appreciate that. I've only ordered from ABR a couple times now but every time they've taken VERY good care of me and I'll continue spending $$ with them for it.

Not sure if this is in the right place but I just wanted to share my experience.
Old 2008-10-30, 10:01am
Knob Creek Glass

ABR is great!
Old 2008-11-13, 10:27am

thanks!! we sure appreciate the feedback.

we pride ourselves on our immense stock, and being able to ship most orders same day. i'm glad we could help you out.

thanks again,

dave
Old 2008-11-13, 12:23pm
Happy Beadmaker!

Default ABR

I agree, every time I've ordered it comes sooooooooooooooo fast & order is always correct! One of the best for sure...

Thanks,
Lea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
Old 2008-11-13, 2:05pm

I had the same experience with ABR. Ordered the M-15 on Wednesday............I had it on Friday...........WOW!..........I love these guys.

Old 2008-11-25, 8:30am

thanks to all!!!!!!!!
and happy turkey day!!!!
ross
Old 2008-11-25, 9:01am
Glass Addict

Dave is awesome and one of the things that I like the most is that he doesn't post in threads about a certain color saying that he "has it in stock". I really appreciate that and his amazingly fast service!

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"
Old 2008-11-25, 9:47am
Spoiled

I love ordering from them too. And any time I've emailed them with a question, I get an answer back super fast.

An amazing Cuda with 2 M15's & propane, a Lynx, and a Tondodama torch.

Old 2008-11-25, 1:25pm
Logan's mommy

I ordered some glass from them the other day. Just a small amount but it came super quick.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-11-25, 3:53pm
Fancies

We in Indiana are really lucky to be able to go down there and go nuts in the glass and tool aisles! And they come bring delivery's to our ISLAGA meetings
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-25, 10:06pm
Cat Lady

+1. I ordered my first oxycon from ABR a few weeks ago (an M-15). It arrived quickly and works like a dream.
Old 2008-11-26, 6:30am
Cherine Perrin Glass

Hi Frannie, nice to see ya here. I agree, ABR shipping is the best! I only live 1 1/2 hours away from them so i get my stuff usually the next day!
They Rock!

My Etsy shop: https://
face="Verdana">Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/CherinePerrinLampwork/
Old 2008-11-30, 12:09pm

thanks again and again!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-11-30, 8:10pm

ABR ROCKS!!!

Old 2008-11-30, 8:31pm
Where the Wild Wares are!

I know everyone has extolled the virtues of ABR, and I cannot agree more! I'm in California, and every time I have placed an order, it's there in days. Whenever I've needed help, they've always answered my questions without hesitation.

I do blame them, however, for my becoming a boro-ho, or bo-ho, with the great deals!

Y'all Rock!

Jim
Wild Wares
Old 2008-12-04, 12:15pm

sorry about that boro-ho thing,,,,.... it might be true i guess!!!

it is possiby contagious but again don't worry my doctor says it is not a bad thing !!!

side effects may include spinning your fingers in your sleep , dreams of fire , glass not exploding on you when heated etc....
Old 2008-12-21, 3:22pm

definatley thanks again!!!

Old 2008-12-23, 9:25am
no more

Cool Abr Shipping!!

This is the guy in Charge of Shipping!!

Thanks DJ FRANKUS!!
Old 2008-12-23, 10:40am

Thanks DJ for all the happiness that has been dropped on my doorstep over the past few years!! I think y'all are the BEST! Oh, and I LOVE the hat!!!!

Forgive everyone of everything, instantly