Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2010-06-14, 10:20pm

The 50 f1.8 is a great little lens. I also recently got the Nikkor 35mm f2.0, which I think is a more useful range for shooting indoors, so consider that one too. As for wide angle, I love the Sigma 10-20..I have a D90, and Nikon 10.5mm fisheye, but i have not yet purchased the underwater housing. Im waiting to see whats available from Sea&Sea before i make a decision.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-06-14, 11:55pm
Entropy increasing....

One easy way to correct your color is to use the levels. Click on levels and the little eyedroppers - use the middle one if you are using a gray background click on the background with it and you will see it change from a lavenderish color to a warmer gray.

You can use the right eyedropper if you are using a white background. click on the lightest part of your background. You can always undo it if you don't like it.

Another way is to go to the exposure settings and play with those to lighten and brighten the photo. If you have Photoshop CS2 or newer, open Bridge and open the photo in that first. You can correct the color by making it warmer or cooler and also brighten and correct the exposure.

Use the Smart Sharpen or Unsharp mask to sharpen it at the end.

Nice bead, btw. It glows kinda like a fire agate.