AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2014-12-03, 12:09pm
I ate a big red candle!

Default Freebie Stringer Video

I made a quick little video of me making a pair of music beads with some narration. I did leave my music on, but hopefully you can still hear me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90w10g5d8bc

Hope it's helpful

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2014-12-03, 12:38pm
Loving learning

Heather, thank you so much! I am not consistent at all on my stringer work, and I really enjoyed seeing you make it behave and ending up with beautiful beads. It made me want to do some more PPP to see if I can get better.
Old 2014-12-03, 2:05pm

Whew that was awsome. You make it look sooo easy and I know it's not. Heating the place you are going to put the stringer is such a great tip. I learned also from Anastasia.
Old 2014-12-03, 2:32pm
I ate a big red candle!

Thanks everyone! I want to make more videos and next time I'm hoping to remember to turn off the music and tape an older glasses lens to my camera.

Anything you'd like to see?

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2014-12-03, 7:40pm
**Fuzzy Logic**

That's a wonderful video, and great pov! Thank you

FB friends
Old 2015-02-25, 2:15pm
OBA-Official Bead Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Behrendt View Post
Thanks everyone! I want to make more videos and next time I'm hoping to remember to turn off the music and tape an older glasses lens to my camera.

Anything you'd like to see?
Awesome thanks so much! I love the torch...what kind is it? I'm only on a Minor at the moment but yours looks so much more powerful? If that makes sense?

Janet

Old 2015-02-25, 2:35pm

CooOOL!! I wanna be you!! Loved how 'the crowd went wild' on your audio just as you announced that the first bead was finished. I totally agreed!! LOL
Old 2015-03-17, 4:16pm
Practicing perfect

Beautiful. Love the stringer control you have. Thank you for sharing

Old 2015-03-17, 5:17pm
Slogan Challenged...

Neat! I liked looking at your workspace too. Thanks for sharing

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-03-17, 6:11pm
I ate a big red candle!

I'm a bit late to notice this. Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootrgrl View Post
Awesome thanks so much! I love the torch...what kind is it? I'm only on a Minor at the moment but yours looks so much more powerful? If that makes sense?

Janet
I use a GTT scorpion with a 10 lpm concentrator. It's probably underpowered, but I like having a wider flame to make my base bead and having the option to change to a smaller one for detail work.

My fledgling etsy shop