Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2012-02-22, 7:35am
Bead Maker / Instructor

Smile Beaded Lily: Setting up shop in Brighton UK (May 2012)

After more than a decade in Italy, Beaded Lily is moving to Brighton UK!

Now accepting class reservations for the Brighton studio.

Hello to one and all! Now that we've secured a contract for our new home in Brighton, which we did yesterday, Lily and I would like to officially announce our move from Florence, Italy to Brighton, England.

We will be joining forces with an existing bead store located just a stone's throw from the sea in the heart of Brighton: the Big Bead Boutique.

In addition to the wonderful items and classes currently offered by Jo at the Big Bead Boutique, we will be adding our line of handmade glass lampwork beads (Created on site!) and the beautiful designer jewellery that is Lily's specialty. And of course we will continue to offer our glass bead making and jewellery design classes that were our mainstay in Florence. (Plus Lily's workshops on using the Italian Tubular Wire Mesh Ribbon)

In addition, we will bring with us a plethora of hand-selected Italian items from Florence & Venice that celebrate the local artisan. This includes beads (lampwork from Murano and high quality resin beads produced in Florence), unique jewelry design components, Tubular Wire Mesh Ribbon, Italian yarns, and artisan metal castings produced for Beaded Lily in Florence. Plus, we will be offering artistic retreats from the UK to sun-drenched spots in Italy!

We arrive in April of this year and will be up and running by May 1st.

We are now accepting class reservations for the Brighton studio. We recommend reserving your space sooner rather than later as the summer season looks to be quite busy. For more information please visit:

www.BeadMakingClasses.com

Come join us as we celebrate our new home! We can't wait to meet you!! Brighton here we come!

Lily Morda & Tim James
Old 2012-02-22, 4:45pm

Good luck in your new home! I live in Perth, West Australia now, but I'm originally from Portsmouth in the UK which is only an hour from Brighton. I should be visiting my family later in the year ( first time back in nearly 9 years), so if I get a chance, I'll come and say hello! Jennie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-02-23, 8:00am
Ooohhh! Shiny!

Congratulations on your move to the UK. I had the great pleasure to visit your store in Florence a few years ago and the beads I purchased are among my treasures! Wishing you the best in your new home!
Old 2012-02-23, 8:08am
Bead Maker / Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen P View Post
Congratulations on your move to the UK. I had the great pleasure to visit your store in Florence a few years ago and the beads I purchased are among my treasures! Wishing you the best in your new home!
Thanks Karen!