Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-07-01, 1:09am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam
Default July boro show and tell, bring em on!

My muse has taken off to mexico and is having tequila's on a beach somewhere, so I took out my boro glass again ( and that is why I love boro so much, no matter how bad your day is, the glass almost always looks good)

have a great day,

Suzanne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-07-01, 9:57am

Nice.. Lots of pretty color!!!
Old 2008-07-01, 10:55am
traumaqueen

thank you!

Old 2008-07-01, 2:15pm
product of the universe

Here is a couple vessels and a improvised rod warmer.
Attached Images

And the men who hold high places,Must be the ones to start,To mold a new reality,Closer to the heart--Rush

Currently using fire.
Old 2008-07-01, 9:41pm
traumaqueen

Chris, those vessels are amazing, I love the one on the right, and what a cleaver idea to make your own rodwarmer out of glass!!

Old 2008-07-02, 5:44am

Suzanne - your beads always look yummy! Nice vessels & rod warmer Chris - I like the vessel on the left - neat colors.

Sals
Old 2008-07-02, 2:18pm

Suzanne - LOVE those beads, they just glow. Nice job.
Chris - those vessels are awesome. I especially love the one with the lizard...way cool.

I may put this in show and tell too...so pardon the cross post. Here's my lastest shell vessel set:

Old 2008-07-03, 5:21pm
Flamewoman

Default Little Mermaids

I sea I"m not the only one who longs for the Sea.

Mermaids at the request of my friend Susan.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

PLEASE like my page!
Old 2008-07-03, 5:30pm

I just saw the sea on my seashore vacation...

Sandy

Old 2008-07-03, 5:31pm

Oops - that was supposed to be two different seashore beads.

Sandy

Old 2008-07-03, 10:32pm
traumaqueen

Sandy those are great! Btw I received my stuff the other week, it's fabulous!!!

Old 2008-07-03, 11:40pm
I'm a lilac!

Such lovely boro, you guys!

Here are a couple of mine:

Old 2008-07-03, 11:41pm
traumaqueen

Kalera , love the bottom ones, they look like a reef

Old 2008-07-03, 11:50pm
I'm a lilac!

Thank you!

Old 2008-07-04, 6:32am
I'm the 1000th poster!!

I have a few to share!

Old 2008-07-04, 6:34am
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Kalera I love those bottom ones too!

Everyone has gorgeous stuff!

Sandree, those are very reminiscent of an ocean scene.

Old 2008-07-04, 11:20am
Glass-a-holic

there is lots of amazing work in here and i'm bit of a newbie at this boro lark so I hope you dont mind me posting these, they are big hole beads that i am putting silver cores in -

Last edited by chameleon; 2008-07-04 at 11:23am. Reason: because i pressed reply rather than preview !!
Old 2008-07-04, 3:54pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Becky, where's your pic?

Old 2008-07-04, 5:59pm

I was fortunate to be able to take a class with John Kobuki last weekend. Here are a couple of the ones I made.....keep in mind that I don't DO marbles...shows what a good teacher he is!! If you ever get the opportunity to take a class with him, jump at it!! Now, don't go thinking that every one I did was ok....there are a couple that are "put away"

Old 2008-07-04, 9:52pm
Madmanmarbles

Great stuff everyone...
Attached Images

[color="Red"] Chettah
Old 2008-07-05, 4:45pm
New Grandma

Here are a couple of marbles I made in class

These are some things I did at home.

One of the love of my life.

Old 2008-07-06, 10:22am

Amazing work everybody!!! I've been playing around with boro again.

Old 2008-07-06, 12:10pm
Mandrel Slayer

Those are awesome Deb. I wish I could have been there.

Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:53pm
yukue fumei

Gorgeous gorgeous work everyone!! WOW!!
I am in awe!!!

nagi

Old 2008-07-06, 8:55pm

A offering of Momka for July. . .

Vanessa
Old 2008-07-07, 12:18pm
traumaqueen

wow Vanessa, that first pendant looks like a human body, just beautiful!

Old 2008-07-07, 12:36pm
yukue fumei

Vanessa-they're gorgeous!

nagi

Old 2008-07-07, 4:49pm

Thanks friends!

Vanessa
Old 2008-07-08, 7:59am
Borovangelist

Here's a little bottle I was playing around with the other night. I meant for the marble to sit deeper into the face but I got impatient

|
|
Old 2008-07-09, 7:16am
yukue fumei

he's got an outie!
Very cool!
I love the contrast of color between the green and the red orange. Beautiful!
Also, the idea of the embedded marble is cool!

nagi