Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2006-11-28, 11:04am

Default Does anyone have a Canon Rebel XT SLR camera?

I just got one from my son and it doesn't have a manual. I bought a book on it and I am really camera challenged. I've always had nikons but I got this because my son said it was too big for him..

If someone does know about this camera and can help me with a few issues, I would be so grateful.

Thank you,

Pati

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-11-28, 11:25am

I can't help you with the camera, but here is a link to download the manual. I think there are several people on the board with this camera, so hopefully one of them will be able to answer your questions
http://alpha02u.c-wss.com/inc/ApplServlet?SV=WWUCA900
Old 2006-11-28, 12:55pm
ManBearPig

I have the standard Rebel. The only difference is in the increase of megapixels and the size of the camera body. I'll be glad to help you with whatever you need.

Old 2006-11-28, 9:06pm
da General

I have the Canon 20D which is a step up from the Rebel but the interface should be the same. PM me with any questions and I will try to help.

Hayley