Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2016-04-12, 2:34pm
critter creator

Lightbulb Flameworking employment opportunity!

http://www.snowfarm.org/employment.html

Want to get paid (including room and board!) to teach flameworking to high school students for the last two weeks of July?

Snow Farm is looking for 1 flameworking instructor for the second session of their Summer High School Program this summer!

I did this for two summers, it was a blast!!! Live with other artists, the kids are a bundle of fun and so excited to be melting glass!

Here's the link: http://www.snowfarm.org/employment.html

Apply!!!!!!!
Old 2016-04-12, 6:38pm

That does sound like a blast!!!!
Old 2016-04-12, 6:40pm

Looks like it would be an amazing experience
Old 2016-04-13, 10:20am
I ate a big red candle!

I wish, but I don't have an MFA and I'm just getting started in teaching. Maybe someday looks awesome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2016-04-13, 10:27am
critter creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Behrendt View Post
I wish, but I don't have an MFA and I'm just getting started in teaching. Maybe someday looks awesome
Heather, if it's holding you back, I'd ignore that part about "established artist or have just completed your MFA"!!! I think they're a bit desperate at this point (hence the reason I was asked to help put out the word.) So apply!!!

Old 2016-04-18, 6:53am

I would love to do something like this someday, but not sure this year will work for me.

Old 2019-01-27, 7:06am

Smile

Hi Wes , that is so nice of you to share this! It is so rewarding to give back to the community and passing down the knowledge we have all learned from bits and pieces and people all around the world. We've all never looked back as this is part of our lives and a real treasure.