Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-02-03, 8:59am
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
holy shit - she stole a KILN?!?!?
Ballsy, no?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-02-03, 9:11am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

indeed

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-02-03, 9:20am
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
holy shit - she stole a KILN?!?!?
OMG...I wonder where she got that??! If not someone we know, then it was probably from a seller on ebay or Craigslist.
Old 2010-02-03, 10:21am

This woman is a liar and a thief and deserves all that's coming to her,,, and if she ever decides to cross the Atlantic she will get pointy mandrels from me - no one screws with my LE friends

Old 2010-02-03, 10:22am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Kevin just gave me a list of names of people that have had funds reveresed but have not contacted him. I am thinking that they might not even be aware of what is going on. Some of the names I just do not recognize and I know some of these people do not come here on a regular basis.

PLEASE, if you know any of these people, please contact them and have them contact Kevin. Thank you.

- Donna Felker (has been contacted, thank you!)
- Lydia Anderson
- Sabrina Koebel
- Offerpal Media
- Melissa Dooley
- Jennifer Geldard
- James Roberts
- Yevgeniya Topina
- Kerri Fuhr Designs
- Andrea Guarino-Slemmons
- FergieBeads
- David Turner
- Debra Rainney
- CeltiCreations
- Lisa Pavelka

Last edited by Howaco; 2010-02-04 at 10:13am.
Old 2010-02-03, 11:17am
Jacqueline Parkes

Last time I spoke to Kerri, she was on holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
Kevin just gave me a list of names of people that have had funds reveresed but have not contacted him. I am thinking that they might not even be aware of what is going on. Some of the names I just do not recognize and I know some of these people do not come here on a regular basis.

PLEASE, if you know any of these people, please contact them and have them contact Kevin. Thank you.

- Donna Felker
- Lydia Anderson
- Sabrina Koebel
- Offerpal Media
- Melissa Dooley
- Jennifer Geldard
- James Roberts
- Yevgeniya Topina
- Kerri Fuhr Designs
- Andrea Guarino-Slemmons
- FergieBeads
- David Turner
- Debra Rainney
- CeltiCreations
- Lisa Pavelka

Old 2010-02-03, 11:24am

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
She got the torch from me.....
Wow... totally didn't realize that. I thought she went nuts on your site buying glass and basic tools... not a torch!

I wonder how many people total were hit? I mean, the list of people who haven't contacted the detective is staggering enough, but are there more?

Keep busting those big-ass balls of Cheryl's, you guys! She needs them beaten down to a more manageable size.

Last edited by Cassie; 2010-02-03 at 11:36am.
Old 2010-02-03, 11:26am
Jacqueline Parkes

She needs to spend time in jail for this...........

What really floors me is her stating she is not a thief.

Old 2010-02-03, 12:00pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Don't forget that many of the people above might be in Tucson. I have no clue who has gone there for the shows, but that might be why the delay.

Old 2010-02-03, 12:01pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

****IMPORTANT ~ CHANGED INFO****

Bless Deb's heart, she has the patiece of a saint. She has set up a chat board for us to use and I will be running it, so she has been answering a TON of questions for me, like how to use it You do not need to be a part of the case to join, anyone can join the chat we just need a place where we can openly talk.

The board we are using, I can't send invites out. Just go here http://lampworklegal.proboards.com/ and create an log-in. I will need to approve you. PM me the user name you chose to use. Then I can approve that user name. Thank you!

Last edited by Howaco; 2010-02-03 at 6:19pm.
Old 2010-02-03, 7:01pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Sheesh, I didn't realize I could get a torch and oxycon for free... silly me, here I am, still on a HH after 4.5 years.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2010-02-03, 7:08pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Exactly, ten years for me. It never occurred to me that you could just steal them, silly me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelly View Post
Sheesh, I didn't realize I could get a torch and oxycon for free... silly me, here I am, still on a HH after 4.5 years.

Old 2010-02-03, 11:17pm
Never Never Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post

this is her response:

"I did not mean to hurt any of you only Ron. I thought the money was there and when I saw it wasn’t I panicked and didn’t know what to do. Several years ago Ron molested my niece when she was 5 years old I had supported him for 5 years till that happened and the list goes on and on. Yes I was a fool and I know that, I have been told by to many people that I’m to nice for my own good. It was Ron that I was trying to screw over NONE of you. The US Marshal has him now. I know none of you give a shit about me but like I’ve said I am sorry it wasn’t against any of you. Like I also said I will do the best I can to pay everyone back. You all think you are better than me but the truth is no you are not, you have never met me and don’t know anything about me and you are all judging me without knowing all the facts and because you are all like that just shows me that I don’t want to know people like all of you. Yes I’ve done wrong and I admit it, I was scared and lied, I’M SORRY, I did tell all of you I would pay you back and I will, but you all believe what you want. Also I am not a thief."
Does anyone have a vomit smiley?

If you are a blower of glass, fashion the cup as if it were to be touched by the lips of your beloved.
Old 2010-02-04, 1:17am
Evil Glass Enabler

Cool

Well, it's not quite vomiting but close. Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_rivkah View Post
Does anyone have a vomit smiley?

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2010-02-04, 1:37am

I agree with the Holy Shit comments!
This woman has a set of balls the size of the earth evidently. Can't wait to see who she got the kiln from. Any sales on them lately...

Old 2010-02-04, 1:55am

Here ya go!

Old 2010-02-04, 7:35am
Evil Glass Enabler

I found the other two!

Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2010-02-04, 11:43am
Never Never Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
Here ya go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelique_redhead View Post
I found the other two!

Thank you so much, they express my sentiments about the "apology" much much more diplomatically than I could with words.

If you are a blower of glass, fashion the cup as if it were to be touched by the lips of your beloved.
Old 2010-02-04, 1:21pm

I've contacted a Sabrina Koebel. I'll let you know if it's the right one. Here is the email I sent her.

Hello! I belong to a message board called Lampwork Etc. Recently, many of our members have been scammed by a lady named Cheryl Curran. She has been purchasing lampwork items and now all the purchases are being "charged back" through Paypal. The authorities in her home town are investigating, and we are trying to get everyone involved to participate in bringing her to justice. We received this name (Sabrina Koebel) from the detective working on the case. Please, if this has happened to you, go to this thread to get the contact information to the detective. http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...=152553&page=8

Thank you!
Old 2010-02-04, 1:25pm

PM'ed Jennifer Geldard:

Hello! Recently, many of our members have been scammed by a lady named Cheryl Curran. She has been purchasing lampwork items and now all the purchases are being "charged back" through Paypal. The authorities in her home town are investigating, and we are trying to get everyone involved to participate in bringing her to justice. We received this name (Jennifer Geldard) from the detective working on the case. Please, if this has happened to you, go to this thread to get the contact information to the detective. http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...=152553&page=8

Thank you!
Old 2010-02-04, 1:30pm

Sent message to Yevgeniya Topina. Same as above.
Old 2010-02-04, 1:33pm

Emailed Andrea Guarino-Slemmons. Same as above.
Old 2010-02-04, 1:33pm
randomly active member

wow. I'm just getting plugged back in and can't believe all the stuff that has been going on. So glad to see this community is still as supporting of each other as I remember it. I hope you all get restitution and this person finds themselves in a cold cell.
.:.

Old 2010-02-04, 1:34pm

Emailed FergieBeads. Same as above.
Old 2010-02-04, 1:38pm

CeltiCreations is Mary Lockwood (Moth), and I do believe she is following this thread. Mary?
Old 2010-02-04, 1:40pm

Contacted Lisa Pavelka. Same as above. I have to get back to work, so someone else will need to find the rest of the folks. I'll let you know when I hear back from these people, to make sure I found the right ones.
Old 2010-02-04, 3:50pm

Isn't Debby Rainney Mikes Brass for Glass???

Old 2010-02-04, 5:26pm
Your Royal Fritness

I contacted Debbie and Mike and they are aware of it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Dawn

Old 2010-02-04, 7:12pm

Unhappy That's me!

Dawn alerted us this evening as to what's been happening. I just assumed that our charge back was an isolated case. What a headache for JameyLynn and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by effemess View Post
Isn't Debby Rainney Mikes Brass for Glass???
Old 2010-02-04, 8:27pm

What a trip reading this thread has been. And to think, I haven't started playing with glass and fire yet because I thought I had to buy the supplies and was trying to get the budget built up by saving money. Never thought of stealing somebody's paypal account as the first step.

People amaze me-and just when I'm about to let the skepticism down a notch.

I'm glad this got taken care of rather quickly for the victims. After seeing how things dragged on and on with u, I didn't have much hope when I started reading.

Maybe she can share a cell with u know who.

Edited to add: This is just one more example of how paypal really needs to rethink how it does business. I'm about to the point where I don't trust any of their transactions anymore.

Last edited by subeeds; 2010-02-04 at 8:32pm.