Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions > Torch Questions

Old 2008-09-29, 7:24am
boro rules all

Exclamation Any 5lpm oxycons for sale out there?!

invacare, devilbiss it doesn't matter!! I am looking to buy a 5lpm oxygen concentrator, i already have 1 invacare 5lpm, and i need a little more oxygen. I check ebay pretty regularly, and they sometimes have a selection. the cheapest i can find one online is about $400 if you find one or know of one for sale PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

p.s. I am looking to spend no more than $300

p.s.s. if you see this thread elsewhere its just because i reeeeally want another oxycon, and i just want as many people to see this as possible.

national 8m on an oxygen concentrator
Old 2008-10-07, 12:44pm
boro color bender

ABR Imagery has some... www.abrimagery.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-10-07, 12:44pm
boro color bender

I'm pretty sure Arrow Springs is having a sale too.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-10-07, 12:51pm
Don't be a zombie...

try www.craigslist.org
Old 2008-10-07, 4:26pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
ABR Imagery has some... www.abrimagery.com
Yes they do!! I was poised to spring into action and buy a concentrator from Brent about a month or so ago but alas, by the time I finally got my unorganized self somewhat organized, he had moved on...I hope things are going good for you Brent and I appreciate you taking the time to work with me.

PeJa, ABR has what you want, for what you want to pay for sure. Generations Glass also has the m-10 and m-15 for the cheapest I could find anywhere, and I've been looking this week. So, between the two, I think you can do what you want to do and not have to worry about the whole second hand, is it gonna last thing.

No offense meant to anyone or any company either. I've dealt with both ABR Imagery and Generations Glass and have nothing but good to say about the both of them. Customer service has been top notch for me from both so the deciding factor comes down to price. Nothing personal but as a tax payer, I have a $700,000,000,000 debt to absorb so every little bit helps