Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2009-11-29, 9:38am
Debra Clutter

Wow! Love the ornaments!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-

Old 2009-11-29, 1:45pm
Attack of the Snuggie!

Big 2 1/2" marble yesterday... Made on my new compressed oxygen system
Attached Images

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

...Stephen F Roberts
Old 2009-11-29, 3:07pm
Debra Clutter

Hey how did you get that camera in that marble? Just kidding! Nice marbles! I have yet to try making one.

#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-

Old 2009-11-29, 3:49pm
I need more boro stuff

Love the ornaments and big marble.

Old 2009-11-29, 5:40pm
Attack of the Snuggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclutter64 View Post
Hey how did you get that camera in that marble? Just kidding! Nice marbles! I have yet to try making one.
You just implode it in there

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

...Stephen F Roberts
Old 2009-11-29, 6:16pm

Here's a couple marbles and a pendant I made this morning. Nothing near that 2 1/2 incher though. Man, that thing is awesome. About how much does something like that weigh?

Greg

A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 2009-11-29, 9:02pm
Attack of the Snuggie!

Weighs 10 ounces. Used a 30 mm rod and had to use a 12 mil punty and my shoulder was sore the next day and the spots I missed with the SPF 30 were nice and red

...Stephen F Roberts
Old 2009-11-30, 6:48am
Attack of the Snuggie!

Great tubing work on the ornaments I've got tubing envy right now! They are awesome

...Stephen F Roberts