Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-02-10, 2:53pm

Default Fun, Fancy Florals with Corina Tettinger! Online TONIGHT!

Learn How to Make Fun, Fancy Florals with Corina Tettinger TONIGHT!!!!!

The bead Queen herself will show you techniques you've only dreamed of! We're offering it Tuesday evening and Thursday afternoon.

2 Hour Webinar! And…you get unlimited access to the recording of tonight's event FREE for 30 days!

TIMES:
TUESDAY, February 10th, 2015:
8:30 - 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. Central, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Mountain, and 5:30- 7:30 p.m. Pacific.

THURSDAY, February 12th, 2015:
3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Central, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Mountain, and 12:00 (Noon)- 2:00 p.m. Pacific

Only $89
Register NOW:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here's the WEBINAR description:
Find out how simple it is to make your own exquisite and elegant floral beads! Internationally acclaimed instructor and author, Corina Tettinger debuts on the Webinar stage bringing tips and tricks on how to bring your floral beads to life by adding fun, fancy stamens and simple techniques that will add sophistication and vitality to your work. See how her secret of working in a relatively cool flame enables her to create lifel-like detail.

Corina will demonstrate how to make stringer cane, encased stringer and filigrana stringer, shape dots into a variety of petal shapes then make them come alive with a twist of the wrist to shape and curl them. You will see how to add texture and realism by adding tiny dots and create flowers you never thougt you could. She also shares different methods for encasing your beads. Corina will be working with COE 104 glass (soft glass), typically using Italian rods and a little German Lauscha as well.

Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the world's foremost flameworking bead experts!

See you online!
Old 2015-02-11, 8:55am

Default Free Daffodil Bead Tutorial from Corina for Webinar Attendees!

Last night's event was memorable. Historic, even!

What was a real surprise was that as a thank you for webinar attendees, she is giving a 54 page tutorial….That was the height of generosity, I thought.

We're running this event again on THURSDAY, February 12th. So there's still time for you to join us and get the free tut as well!

Old 2015-02-11, 9:56am

Default Couldn't Resist Sharing a Few Comments!

These made it all worthwhile!
Here's what a few people who attended had to say:

Grace M: I live in central California with not many resources. I've learned more from this than a 6 hour class I took down south! I'll be anxiously waiting for more webinars. Thank you all for providing this for all of us with few resources. Self taught is very time consuming and costly, this saves both.

Glenda S: I love this I would do this again!!! WOW!! I had stopped breathing…: I cannot thank you enough...this has meant so much to me!! I have tears!! I have wanted to takea class from Corina for so long

Gaby O: I too am self taught so this is amazing. I am so happy I can be watching this right now!! This was absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you so much. I learned so much and can't wait to get to my torch.

Grace M:Thank you Corina, three hours tonight will save me 30 hours in the studio. I will practice, practice, practice...…

Claudia G: We have had a wonderful time, thank you! I also have to say, that you have cleared up and explained so many problems that I've had lately, and I really appreciate it.

Marcia R: Corina, Maureen, and Marcie--a great class; well-organized, explanations very clear and thorough, and kept my attention throughout. Corina--you are a gift to the glass world and a great teacher. You have re-energized my enthusiasm to get back into my studio and create! Thank you so much!

Sharon W: Many thanks great tutorial and considering that I'm half way around the world a really good connection Many thanks Sharon

Patty K: Outstanding webinar - Corina, you are a wonderful instructor!

John M: Brilliant!

Christine W: Great webinar, lots of info and gorgeous beads. Thanks to all. Lots to digest and practice!
Old 2015-02-12, 9:38am

Default Just FYI, "Tonight" is TODAY…..

I wanted to be clear that while the original post, and first run of Corina's webinar was in the evening, our second webinar begins THURSDAY AFTERNOON at 3:00 PM EST.

The shopping cart is still open, so you have time!!!!
Old 2015-02-12, 9:39am

Default 10% OFF!!!!!!!

And did I mention that Corina is offering 10% OFF everything on her website to webinar attendees?
Old 2015-02-12, 9:41am

Default 3 Hours for the Price of 2

I did want to mention that while this event is being offered at the 2-Hour webinar price, in fact you are getting nearly 3 Hours for the price of 2. Just saying'…..
Old 2015-02-12, 2:20pm
Bead me up, Scotty.

I hope she will offer it again! Please let us know--I missed these.
Thanks!
Old 2015-02-12, 10:56pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

I missed it also, please let us know if there will be more

Micki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-07-28, 2:13pm
Christine

I need this!
Old 2015-08-21, 8:17am

Shoot! I wish I'd seen this earlier….We just ran it again on July 21st. We'll run it every 6 months, so look for it soon after the New Year!
Old 2015-08-21, 8:18am

However, the RECORDED webinar will be available on DVD in the very near future. You can reserve one from me if you like. $59. 3 hours.
Old 2015-08-21, 1:48pm
Christine

👏 👏👏
Old 2015-08-21, 1:54pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
However, the RECORDED webinar will be available on DVD in the very near future. You can reserve one from me if you like. $59. 3 hours.
You might want to think about also offering an on-demand stream of it (Or a thumb drive version, rather than DVD). Most newer laptops no longer have optical drives and it's a PITA to use an external one.

Just a thought...

Old 2015-08-21, 6:03pm

You are absolutely right about that and we were discussing it this very day…..