Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-07-02, 12:28pm

Default 3 NEW Effetre Colors-Frantz Art Glass-HAPPY 4TH!!

Hi everyone

We just received a shipment from Effetre. Lots of new sizes of Clear and Super Clear.

Also on board are 3 new colors. They are all "Marble" colors in different hues.

We noticed that 2 of them look somewhat similar to the Cool Colors from the past. We asked Ivano of Effetre about this and he says:
"Yes the new colour may look similar to the old cool color, but has a different composition with different elements than used to make the cool colors. Unlike the cool colors we have not mixed two colours but changed the chemical composition adding further tonalities.

Take a look at these colors-you can
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
also as we have added these to our TBYB progam.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2015-07-02, 5:15pm

You had better bring a lot of these to Albuquerque!

My Facebook business page:

GTT Bobcat or Carlisle Lucio on an Integra 10
(and sometimes I pull out my HotHead!)
Old 2015-07-03, 7:01am
Live and Let Live

Rant alert! >> What happened to the days of formulating good ol' SOLID, NEW to the pallette colors? I can mix turquoise and white myself if I need a marbled turquoise. << Rant over.

Old 2015-07-03, 1:46pm

I agree Lisa..
"