No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-12-27, 9:29pm
Cancer Sucks!!!

Default Anyone buy from this place?

I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this supplier? They certainly seem to have some good prices on things. http://www.justbeadit.net/index.html
Thanks,

I'm bilingual, I speak Sarcasm as a second language!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New beads in my shoppe!! Finally!
Old 2006-12-28, 4:58am
Cancer Sucks!!!

Anyone??

Old 2006-12-28, 5:57am

Well, I have never bought anything from these folks, and after glancing through their site, I doubt that I ever will......I think the prices are really high! $36.00 for one strand of goldstone beads?? Why not pay $6.00 for the same thing from South Pacific........or Fire Mountain.........or Rio Grande......?
Maybe I'm missing something, (just woke up, after all, lol) but they seem way over-priced to me~
~Cindy
Old 2006-12-28, 7:36am
Cancer Sucks!!!

well, the only thing I really looked at was the Beadsmith wire. I like to use that for practice and my local beadstore can't seem to get their act together to get it in. I'm a bit frustrated with the local bead store. She's never there anymore, since she had a baby several months ago. I understand how having a baby can wreak havoc with your routine, but the baby is almost a year old now. Stuff doesn't get ordered, her employees have to keep reminding her to pay them, stuff like that. Customers are complaining about things too. I teach classes there and I have to hound her for stuff for my classes, then for my pay. It's just irritating.

So I was just looking mainly for some beadsmith wire. I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them, good or otherwise. Their beadsmith wire is cheaper than I can get it locally by quite a bit, even with my discount.

Thanks for responding, Cindy. I usually buy my beads at bead shows where I can actually look at the beads and touch them! I also enjoy the wheeling and dealing at shows.