Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2007-05-01, 9:55pm
HIPPKITTYBEADS

Default Please tell me it's really there......

http://hippkittybeads.com/

I'm flabbergasted! I have no idea what I'm doing but I think I published my website!!!!! I'm in total shock....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nothing at the moment.
Old 2007-05-02, 4:26am
<--- Time traveler

It looks great - congrats! Can't wait to see it once it's all "fleshed out."
Old 2007-05-02, 5:55am
HIPPKITTYBEADS

Oh, thank goodness!
Now I have to figure out how to get stuff on it.
Thanks for looking!

Nothing at the moment.
Old 2007-05-02, 7:30am
<--- Time traveler

I have to look out for you since we have some kind of name connection!
Old 2007-05-02, 7:43am

Vickie, it looks great!!!! It's very "you" graphically (it fits with what I see online, as I obviously don't know you, LOL!!). I love the photo of you on the home page that is kind of "hiding" in with the collection of bead photos...very nice visual surprise!

J.
"Hatred is never ended by hatred but by love, and a misunderstanding is never ended by argument but by tact, diplomacy, conciliation, and a sympathetic desire to see the other person's viewpoint." ~The Buddha | “We are all humans and none of us is more human than the other.” Romeo Dallaire "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." ~ Rev.Jesse Jackson]
Old 2007-05-02, 8:15am
make beads not war

Oooh Vickie, I like what you have so far a lot! Streamline and easy to navigate!
Old 2007-05-09, 9:36pm
Cancer Sucks!!!

I think it looks good!

I'm bilingual, I speak Sarcasm as a second language!

New beads in my shoppe!! Finally!
Old 2007-05-10, 7:24pm

Vickie, that's a great site! Congrats!!

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2007-05-11, 5:34pm

Vickie, it looks wonderful! I love your work and your web site reflects it well!

Laurie Lee Breeden
Old 2007-05-11, 5:39pm
In search of her path....

Love the website and the beads its great. The layoutis really nice as well very easy to navigate and very catching to the eye. Only one suggestion and that would be to up size the watermark your images and have it go across your beads bit! your photos are great and your pieces are pretty cool I could imagine people snagging and using your pics for their own uses if you dont ...easier to start that now than having to do it down the road

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2007-05-11, 5:44pm

It looks lovely! & didn't I see your beads on the Art Bead Scene Blog?

: Friendly site for reserving spots in Group Magazine Ads.
Connect with me:

Old 2007-05-12, 7:19am
HIPPKITTYBEADS

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment!
Karen, thanks for the suggestion on the watermark. I've been making my watermark smaller lately rather than bigger. I don't know why.

I was interviewed by Art Bead Scene a few weeks ago and you can see my interview if you look on the left hand side of the page under "lables" and then under "Beadmaker Interviews".

Nothing at the moment.