LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2008-07-03, 5:08pm
Give to receive...simple.

YES!! Thanks to you as well!! Smart one of the beadmaking world!!
Way to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittypat View Post
And don't forget the person who suggested ever so kindly that you should be making those fat thingies to sell to us???? Yes Sir, Andrew Sir, please put me down for two. I will send my paypal addy when you are ready to ship. Thanks more and more, pat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-07-03, 5:42pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittypat View Post
And don't forget the person who suggested ever so kindly that you should be making those fat thingies to sell to us???? Yes Sir, Andrew Sir, please put me down for two. I will send my paypal addy when you are ready to ship. Thanks more and more, pat
Lol i have not forgotten you Pat dont you worry about that. Scary isnt it . Im looking at the first ones going out on Your Sunday as we have to sign everything in now that goes overseas. So i wont be sending till My Monday.
So as i make each persons il notify them for info.

Wow ive just realised ive had a senior momet. 100 posts. Lol i really need to get myself a life one of these days.

back up and running. Been months so needs major work. (updated 12/06 )
Old 2008-07-03, 5:50pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Thank you, Adee, sometimes it is so much easier to ask a man to do something you know you can do but just don't want to??? And living alone, I get tired of always doing it all.
PLUS, yo'all know that only Andrew could possibly make a "real" good one!! pat
Old 2008-07-03, 5:55pm

Lol you guys are tomuch i wont get my head through the door for days at this rate.

Old 2008-07-03, 6:38pm
Give to receive...simple.

Andrew, what do you mean,
" Wow ive just realised ive had a senior momet. 100 posts. Lol i really need to get myself a life one of these days." ???

What do you think this here is, a life! Hahah... You make friends, you learn, you share.... Sometimes you get missunderstood and so on...

But I hear you ..eheh....

Incidentally, a reminder again, I won't be on puter for the weekend..But if you send the Paypal invoices I will reply ASAP on your Monday, our USA Sunday!

Thanks again..

Old 2008-07-03, 6:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
Andrew, what do you mean,
" Wow ive just realised ive had a senior momet. 100 posts. Lol i really need to get myself a life one of these days." ???

What do you think this here is, a life! Hahah... You make friends, you learn, you share.... Sometimes you get missunderstood and so on...

But I hear you ..eheh....

Incidentally, a reminder again, I won't be on puter for the weekend..But if you send the Paypal invoices I will reply ASAP on your Monday, our USA Sunday!

Thanks again..

Yep no probs there Adee i have a note of that sitting here in front of me. Enjoy the weekend .

Regards
Andrew.

Old 2008-07-05, 9:43pm
Superkitty

Andrew, if they are still available, I'd like one of each size of the Fat Finger Bead Stand also!
Old 2008-07-05, 10:05pm
I speak Murrini!

PMing you Andrew - just to double check I'm "in" with the "in" crowd - the FF crowd, that is!

This version looks absolutely beautiful, fabulous and 100% professional! Thanks so much for doing these for us!

~DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-07-06, 1:24am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Andrew, if they are still available, I'd like one of each size of the Fat Finger Bead Stand also!
My pleasure Deb you are on the list for two. Thank you

Quote:
PMing you Andrew - just to double check I'm "in" with the "in" crowd - the FF crowd, that is!

This version looks absolutely beautiful, fabulous and 100% professional! Thanks so much for doing these for us!

~DeAnne in CA
I sent back a reply and thank you verymuch for the lovely comments.

Regards
Andrew.

Old 2008-07-06, 4:49am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Can I get on your list?

Uh, for the FF?

I would like one of each size.

--
--
--

Old 2008-07-06, 5:10am

Most certainly

You are on da List

Thanks

regards
Andrew.

Old 2008-07-07, 10:53am
They see me rollin'...

Please put me on your list too, for one of each size!

Thank you so much! Your tutorial is wonderful!

-Patti

-Patti
Old 2008-07-07, 3:30pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicfire View Post
Please put me on your list too, for one of each size!

Thank you so much! Your tutorial is wonderful!

-Patti
Done and thanks for the comment. It makes it all worth while.

Regards
Andrew

Old 2008-07-07, 5:37pm

Now while i have been making the first Fat Finger Stands i had a brain and made a focal bead stand to see how it would go as i have plenty of big hole stands but nothing nice with a small mandrel hole one sixteenth 1.5 mms. So before i sent out the first orders tonight does anyone want one of these as well.

Regards
Andrew.

Old 2008-07-07, 7:35pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Same price, Andrew?
Old 2008-07-07, 7:40pm

Lol oh yes the same price and your Fat finger stands are ready to go. Have to do it later as i have a sick little one here.

regards
Andrew

Old 2008-07-07, 11:34pm

Just the two FFS for me. I don't make many focals so don't have much need for the "new" smaller mandrel-sized stand.

Hope your little one gets well soon!

Angela Kane

-One of a kind boro frit blends!
Old 2008-07-08, 1:58am

Quote:
Originally Posted by framerak View Post
Just the two FFS for me. I don't make many focals so don't have much need for the "new" smaller mandrel-sized stand.

Hope your little one gets well soon!

Thank you Angela and shes on the mend but so hard when they are sick. Poor little thing.

Regards
Andrew

Old 2008-07-08, 4:11am
She's Back & Burnin'

Wonderful tutorial!!!!

But that crazy cat stole the show!!! LOL!!!

Oh, my cats love veggies too.

Sara

Old 2008-07-08, 4:16am

He he thanks Sara. They are wonderful and whacko all in one little box arnt they ?
Hope you got something out of it

Regards
Andrew.

Old 2008-07-08, 5:30am

Have not been reading since last week. Lots of good help and a loyal following is arising here. The The Fat Finger Street Team ...

Thanks for the additional info source on the dremel polishers from Rio too.

Now to find the autosol. I have a feeling any auto supply store would have a version of that stuff. Esp in Michigan here with all the restored cars that shine like the "top of the Chrysler building."

Anne

Old 2008-07-08, 5:42am

Just 'marking' this thread so I can find it later! Thanks for the tutorial I have the hammers etc... just need to find the time and be inspired!

Lynne

Send me an email or a PM
I answer everything, any excuse not to do something useful!
Old 2008-07-08, 5:45am

For autosol .... I read a review of the product on a biker site..so maybe you can try a local shop ...and you can find it on E-Bay...if that is the only option....Amazon sells it by the case but I don't think I 'll be around long enough to use all of it!

Old 2008-07-08, 5:48am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandgirl View Post
Just 'marking' this thread so I can find it later! Thanks for the tutorial I have the hammers etc... just need to find the time and be inspired!

Lynne
Hi Lynne thanks for leaving a comment and hope you got something out of it.

Old 2008-07-08, 5:49am

Yeah i would say its in nearly any decent car parts or bike parts shop. Certainly is over here .

Regards
Andrew.

Old 2008-07-08, 6:04am

Oops posted twice... and didn't nmotice for over a week.... sorry!

Send me an email or a PM
I answer everything, any excuse not to do something useful!

Last edited by Islandgirl; 2008-07-18 at 10:06am.
Old 2008-07-08, 7:52am

If you have trouble finding the Autosol, try Simichrome polish. Comes in a tube or small can and works great. I've found it in jewelry supply places, auto, hardware & sporting goods stores. My DH uses it to polish his fishing lure thingies and I've used it on a bajillion other things too. Works great!

Angela Kane

-One of a kind boro frit blends!
Old 2008-07-12, 4:35am

Yay caught up with all people after a Fat Finger Stand. If i havnt contacted you in the last couple of hours and you after one just please pm me or visit my site which has finaly been updated. Thanks to all .

Regards
Andrew.

Old 2008-07-12, 9:03am

Andrew I just wanted to let you know that your tutorial has helped me make my decision. I have bought the necessary tools and have some copper pipe to practice with. I cannot wait until my tools arrive so I can try your tutorial. You make it look easy, but I'm sure it's not.

Debbie
Old 2008-07-12, 12:23pm

Andrew, I can't wait to get the little ff stands. They look awesome.Thank you again for offering them. Still picking up glass. Just get discouraged about going out there and seeing the lonely glass all over the place. Ugh!

Rose Leslie