Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2009-07-09, 6:23pm
KAS Lampwork Beads

Default NEW WEBSITE! How exciting!

I've been working on a new website for a few weeks and finally have it together enough for a critique. Here it is: www.kasbeadsandribbons.com

I do have a question.....I'm using Poppashop and was wondering if the background (where the products are listed) can be changed from plain white to a softer color?

Oh also......do you think a customer will realize the price is for a single ribbon and not the entire group that is pictured? So far there hasn't been any misunderstanding.

Thanks for looking and for any help/suggestions you may have.

Kathleen (kas)

My ETSY STORE:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-07-10, 4:10pm

I like the colors and feel for the site. It is a great job so far. Your navigation is also uncomplicated and easy to figure out.

So far, so good!

Old 2009-07-10, 4:28pm
Feminist Killjoy

Looks great! I did notice, however, that when I clicked on the ribbon I liked, there was no mention of length/width. I had to search the FAQ to find out. If I were you, I'd just state the length on each item's page. Other than that, it's fab! I'm eying the Monet Garden
Old 2009-07-10, 5:23pm
KAS Lampwork Beads

Thank you! I'm happy to hear that you find the site uncomplicated and easy to navigate. My goal was to keep it very simple and not stray from the ribbons. Thanks Annie for mentioning having to go to FAQ's to find a description. I'll add more info to the products page. Have a great weekend! Kathleen (kas)

My ETSY STORE:

Old 2009-07-12, 1:44am

I don't think you can get any clearer in stating the cost is for one ribbon only!

Great work!

Karen