Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-01-06, 6:14am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARBEADS View Post
We're back, warm studio, hot glass and good friends........it's on, see ya all tomorrow!
.... So it OT "tomorrow- as in today- Wednesday" or Saturday, 1-16??

Happy new year, Darby and Janine! Hope to make it if you are doing it on a weekend.

Ofilia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-06, 7:46am
Covered in glitter

Ofilia, if I can answer for Darby and Janien...Wednesdays are an informal get together day. I go out every Wednesday and Patty does sometimes. Denise usually shows up and maybe one or two other people. If you can come to that, you're always invited! It's not the 'real' OT. That's still on the 16th. Are you going to come??? Hope so!

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2010-01-06, 5:46pm

Wink

Thanks Deb. Baring any horrible snow storm, I hope to be there! Been a long time and over due. Let me know what I should bring. I'll be the one huddling near the kiln to stay warm, LOL. I'm really getting to be a worse and worse winter woose.....

Old 2010-01-07, 11:57am
Covered in glitter

Glory hole is even better to keep warm. LOL Just bring whatever treat you want to share and whatever else you need. I'm not sure if I'm going to be there or not. I'm going to be very unhappy if you're there and I miss seeing you! Our neighborhood party is the same day. If I can get whatever I'm making for that done the day before then I'll come to OT for a while at least.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2010-01-07, 7:10pm
Type ZZZ personality

Hey Deb, what good is it for you to go to all these neighborhood meetings if you can't have more influence over the date?

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2010-01-09, 9:23am
Covered in glitter

LOL I don't try to influence the date. This is a party at someone's house. I figure they get to pick the date they want since it's their house. Hopefully I'll get there for a few hours at least if I get whatever I'm taking made on Friday.

Old 2010-01-10, 10:02pm

Hi peeps, guess we're down here now........wasz up wit dat??? C yall soon......D