Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-04-05, 6:59pm
Disconnected

Default Donna/ZenMom/The Mandrel is top shelf

And she carries handpulled Powder Pink 262. I am eternally grateful for her patience and wonderful service as she had a lot of things in her plate but kept answering my pesky PMs. My ridiculously, annoyingly small order came fast and beautifully packed.
Thank you Donna!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-05, 7:04pm

She's DA BEST!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-04-05, 7:20pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Thank you! I'm crying now.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-04-05, 10:11pm

You are the best - and you can cry on me any time!! Love you my friend!
Old 2010-04-08, 9:31pm
In spite of it all!

Yup... and Donna is a great on line friend to me too.... Great service, wonderful friendship and plays with glass. How can it get any better then that?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2010-04-10, 9:37pm
"Sinners have soul too"

You guys are awesome

Old 2010-04-14, 10:47am

Yes she is and HER CLASSES ROCK! What a treasure!

Old 2010-04-14, 10:58am
Formerly Sassygirl

She is a wonderful person! I have met her a couple times and spent some time at the Glass expo with her and she is just wonderful.

Old 2010-04-17, 9:46pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Gee whiz guys... thanks!

Old 2010-04-21, 8:54pm
Disconnected

i has probleme wizz Zen Mothr bicoze she do no want sending to me the expenssiv color for freee and their sooooo expensivvv my husband left me and my blloood sugar is in italy soooo hi arrrrgh

Old 2010-04-21, 8:59pm
"Sinners have soul too"

OMFG!!

I'm ROTFLMAO!!

I'll be happy to send you a 5# bag of sugar, on the house!

My friend bought all of my powder pink... it's all gone!!

She left me one fat rod...

Old 2010-04-21, 9:15pm
Disconnected

One fat rod sounds good to me!

Old 2010-04-21, 9:17pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Hee hee hee