Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-02-12, 10:36am

Default torch?

Nancy - do we need to bring our own torches?? Mine isn't portable - never took it off anyway.

Gotta get my check in the mail today....

Nancy
Beaver Island Jewelry
www.BeaverIslandJewelry.com
Old 2008-02-12, 3:14pm

We have a list for sign up's on the Yahoo site Nancy. You'll find it in the Files section on the left side of the screen. We need everyone that comes to chip in and bring some of the supplies we'll need. We usually set up 8 - 10 torches. If you can't bring yours, just sign up for something else!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-02-13, 8:00am
Covered in glitter

Nancy, I'm 95% sure Mari Johnson and I will come. All we need to do is send in the rules signed with out money, right?

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2008-02-13, 8:31am

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkauz View Post
Nancy, I'm 95% sure Mari Johnson and I will come. All we need to do is send in the rules signed with out money, right?
That would be great Deb! And yup, the rules and your check...

Old 2008-02-15, 8:39am

Mail call... I've added them to the first post!

Old 2008-02-17, 4:54pm
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancySellsGlass View Post
We have a list for sign up's on the Yahoo site Nancy. You'll find it in the Files section on the left side of the screen. We need everyone that comes to chip in and bring some of the supplies we'll need. We usually set up 8 - 10 torches. If you can't bring yours, just sign up for something else!
Nancy, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but all I'm finding is the sign up sheet for 2007. Is there one for 2008?

Thanks!
Old 2008-02-17, 5:57pm

Yup... it's probably still last year's! I'll go clear it out so we can start this years sign ups... Thanks Deb!

Old 2008-02-17, 8:53pm
Superkitty

Nancy, you sure are quick! It won't let me add my name directly to the list. Do you want us to tell you what we can bring and then you can add it to the list?
So far, I can bring my Bobcat, hoses, propane, concentrator, and some glass for everyone to play with. I can also bring 2 folding chairs, if you need them.
Old 2008-02-18, 5:59am

Yes, I have to add them for some reason... I'll sign you up! Thanks Deb!!

Old 2008-02-23, 9:55pm
Obsessed Blogger

Alright. Mail Call! Who else is coming?

Nancy's husband Dave, I'm sure, will be there, and that's reason enough to sign up. He's a sweetie. But then again, so is Mr. Booger so you get double the sweet guy factor. Quadruple if it you count John and Jan but they haven't brought me morning coffee yet so the jury is still out on them.

I didn't see Stella on the list.

::
Old 2008-02-26, 1:10pm

Giving this a bump back up! And don't worry Lori ~ Dave has Stella under control...

Old 2008-03-06, 10:52am
aka Spawn Of Flame

I'm going!

well, dancing until I get all nervous about being around ... new people!

--
--
--

Old 2008-03-06, 10:56am
Crispy Critter

New people??? You've been around all of us on LE for...how long? Anyway, I've got one of your beads, so that makes me a bud.

Old 2008-03-06, 10:58am
Crispy Critter

Would anyone be interested in doing a kumihimo fiber exchange? I just bought a bunch of new stuff and would love to trade.

Old 2008-03-06, 11:16am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Yeah, but I can be all charming and all on the internets...

--
--
--

Old 2008-03-06, 11:34am

I can atest to the fact that Rose is equally charming in "real life"!!!

The blogs of your fellow LE'ers are here...

And lookie, it's all about me... ***
Old 2008-03-06, 3:01pm
Detail G-Mama!

Well ya'll can count me out....again! Ya'll have fun and I swear I'm going to make it one of these years!!

Old 2008-03-08, 10:39pm
Obsessed Blogger

Rose is coming!!! Yay!!!! Any chance you can get Linda to come?? Huh? Huh?

Sorry to hear you won't be there Anne. Hopefully we'll see you a couple months later at the Gathering though?

Old 2008-03-08, 10:40pm
Obsessed Blogger

Oh, and by the way...

I woke up two nights ago after dreaming that I had arrived at the cabin. Brenna had it all planned out exactly where we were all going to sleep and she was showing us our spots.

Hey, is Diane Hawkey coming? I missed her last year! I promise to teach a new vocabulary word.

Old 2008-03-09, 6:13am
Detail G-Mama!

I wish I was going to the Gathering also but that is going to a no go also for this year! I do plan on going to Miami though!

Old 2008-03-09, 6:34am

Seriously I SO would love to go. ;(
YUP You all have fun!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2008-03-09, 6:36am

I just read about this ...boy, always way late!

And I can't seem to figure out how to get the info....any help?

Old 2008-03-09, 9:43am
Loook eeentooo my eyyees

Quote:
Originally Posted by anne225 View Post
I just read about this ...boy, always way late!

And I can't seem to figure out how to get the info....any help?
Hey Anne,

Just read the first post in this thread and you will find the info you need. You can pm Nancy if you get stuck....I think there is still time

-
-

Old 2008-03-09, 9:20pm
Obsessed Blogger

Dang Anne R, how are you surviving with no Gathering this year? I think I'd need counseling...not that I don't already.

Old 2008-03-10, 4:06am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriGreenberg View Post
Rose is coming!!! Yay!!!! Any chance you can get Linda to come?? Huh? Huh?
I'm trying! Flights out of Salt Lake are horrendously expensive right now for some reason. It seems to be a deterrent!

--
--
--

Old 2008-03-10, 5:06am
Detail G-Mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriGreenberg View Post
Dang Anne R, how are you surviving with no Gathering this year? I think I'd need counseling...not that I don't already.
I know!! It's gonna be a tough one this year not getting to see everyone, epecially Toni! I'll muster through it somehow!

Old 2008-03-10, 1:32pm
2008 About Time !

I've watched this post come up over the years and thought of going
it happens to fall on the Cdn long weekend

Old 2008-03-10, 9:48pm
Superkitty

Deborah, I hope you can make it. It really is so much fun!
Old 2008-03-11, 5:15am

I'm back! I've been in KY helping Paula with her booth at KY Crafted Market. Rose - got your check!! Thanks for the pretty bead - you've earned brownie points g/f! Darn Anne - I'm going to miss seeing you this year... sigh...

And yes, there's still room. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invitation to join our Cabin Yahoo group.

...now back to unpacking and getting back into the swing of things...

Old 2008-03-11, 6:25am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Whoo hoo! Brownie points. Works for me!

--
--
--