Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-03-25, 6:59pm

Default Hagstrom in Omaha Nebraska

Yes oh yes....May 22, 23 24. at Flameworx

In this three day class, students will explore the many possibilities of the implosion technique. This class will be the perfect introduction for those who wish to expand their creative palette with the use of borosilicate tubing. Topics covered will include rod implosions, implosion marbles, Gilson Opals, Dicroic and tube implosions, Stephan's method of making twisty cane, as well as precious metal fuming. Stephan will demonstrate several of his signature pendants. Students will leave this class with many new techniques that are sure to expand his or her creative potential.

Check out Stephan's GlassArtists.org site at
www.glassartists.org/hagstromartglass.

Contact Sandy at 402 573 0913 See ya there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!
Old 2009-03-26, 7:30am
phrit phreak

I'm in!

Old 2009-03-26, 8:03am

Exclamation OHHHH!

Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!Can't wait!

Did I happen to mention, THAT I CAN'T WAIT!

Brenda B.
Old 2009-03-26, 7:47pm
Spoiled

I'll be there too, I'm always there even if there isn't a class. I have a permanent seat. I can also answer any questions you might have about the studio.

And Brenda, Sandy said you weren't allowed to come. Just kidding, who would I sit next to.

An amazing Cuda with 2 M15's & propane, a Lynx, and a Tondodama torch.

Old 2009-03-27, 9:16pm

we are gonna have so much fun..yes oh yes

Old 2009-03-28, 8:56am
Spoiled

We always have fun at Sandy's. And plan on eating, we love to eat just as much as we love to melt glass. Let us know if there's anything you don't like or can't eat. We also all go out to eat one of the nights and invite others that can't take your class.

Old 2009-03-28, 2:42pm

OH man. Should I do this again??? I'm going up to Beardens to practice on my big torch. You have a bunch of fun there.

I don't think I will be welcome there after the last class. So that is OK. You have fun.

Rose Leslie

Last edited by Rose Leslie; 2009-03-28 at 3:09pm.
Old 2009-03-28, 3:42pm

Rose come on now..you know you are the teachers pet...how's the implosions treating you...my wife loves the one you made the first day with the dots!

Old 2009-03-28, 4:15pm

Oh I love that one. No I'm not the teachers pet. Just going to go to Bearden's and play.
Will take my big girls torch on Thursday on the 9th and play. I'm very happy that she likes that one.
I need to learn so much. Oh by the way. Chris is going to be awesome in a short time.
You are going to be to staying in one of the most beautiful places. So Cindy will show you what it is. Awesome to say the least. Have a bunch of fun there. Omaha is so neat as a city. Take care.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-03-29, 6:55am
phrit phreak

Someone will have to drag you down to the Hot Shops you'll love Ed at Crystal Forge.

Old 2009-03-29, 6:15pm

Can't do any implosions because I don't have any oxy that will push that torch of mine.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-03-29, 9:00pm
Spoiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriBird View Post
Someone will have to drag you down to the Hot Shops you'll love Ed at Crystal Forge.
We took Brent down when he was in town last year, hopefully we'll have time to take Stephan too.

Old 2009-03-29, 10:03pm

cool..maybe he will let me take a gather or three

Old 2009-04-01, 3:20pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Here's a little plug for Hagstrom's class.

Two pendants, one encased opal (with a bubble) and a floral bouquet.

Old 2009-04-01, 7:16pm
phrit phreak

holy cow lisa those are KEWL

Old 2009-04-02, 9:10am
Beyond Cloud 9!

Thanks Lori!!

Old 2009-04-03, 7:59pm
Spoiled

Looks like the class is pretty much full. There is one spot that's pending (Sandy needs to call her back). Now I just need to wait until May .

Old 2009-04-03, 7:59pm
Spoiled

BTW, great pendants Lisa.

Old 2009-04-04, 5:49am

oh goodie!!!!!such fun we shall have

Old 2009-04-04, 5:33pm

Dayum, Just can't go again. Will wait until you come back for the second class at Beardens. Awesome class every one.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-04-10, 8:15am

Were full....Thanks everyone