Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-07-23, 2:12pm
Beads Beads Glass

Talking 3 Giveaways

Hi everyone

It’s been way too long so I am playing catch up with three Great Giveaways!!!

I do not have any Cane pulled so I have decided to play with a glass pack and some beads instead.

and the flower Bead winner is..........Triptrinket!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I will have your Bead off to you ASAP

Okay give away number ONE is just for my LE Peeps
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I will not advertise for it anywhere else
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Number one is this 3D Sun flower bead all you have to do is post in this thread that you want it! And I will draw a name at random three weeks from now on August 13th

And for the second and biggest Giveaway is a 1LB assortment of Vetrofond. (Er…at least I think it is all Vetrofond most of them are unlabeled.)

There are 20 rods in all.
2 rods of Moon Rock.
2 rods of seashell swirl
2 rods of a transparent blue VT058
2 rods of an unknown white I was told are Vetrofond I do not think they are the same color white.
1 rod of dark ivory
The rest are unlabeled but I am almost 100% sure they are Vetrofond.

Now all you need to do to win the glass is sign up for my new newsletter “Hot Beads” on my blog right now I only have like 15 people so your odds are great!!! Once you are in the newsletter you will be automatically entered in all my hot beads giveaways I am trying for one giveaway a month and at least one newsletter a month the winner of the glass pack will be picked August 31st
Link to Blog

As always I cover all shipping costs Good luck!

and for number three I have a frog bead giveaway going on Facebook but cannot figure out how to put a link to it on here,

I am the Kimberly Parsons with the pink beads as the icon, (there seem to be a lot of Kimberly Parsons on FB) if you want to look up my page up and enter. I will try to figure out how to add the link on?

Thankyou all for playing and Good luck!

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog

Last edited by sra-p96; 2013-08-15 at 12:25pm.
Old 2013-07-23, 7:45pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I want it! I'm greedy that way!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2013-07-23, 7:45pm
Glassss... Wooood... Yum

I want to win!!! The bead is stunning!

Pam
Old 2013-07-23, 8:10pm

Yea....I love games...Wow! I hope I win!!! Thanks for the nice offer!
Old 2013-07-23, 8:10pm

Ooh, I would love to have that bead for my birthday (which happens to be....Aug.13!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-07-23, 8:14pm

My Birthday was Monday...
Pick memememe

Old 2013-07-23, 10:19pm
Greykat Inspired...

My favourite flower is a sunflower and I have a tattoo of a baby dragon holding a sunflower on my chest!!

It would add to my collection

Louise aka Greykat

Old 2013-07-24, 3:51am

I would love to win that bead!
Thanks for the great games!
Domino
Old 2013-07-24, 4:27am
GlassDocNC

I wanna play.

Take life with a grain of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Old 2013-07-24, 5:05am

i think i signed up in the right spot to be in the running for that vetrfond color?
i sure hope so!
Old 2013-07-24, 5:18am

How do I sign up for the news letter? It just links to your website and I couldn't find a link for the news letter.
Old 2013-07-24, 6:39am
Beads Beads Glass

I want to Thank everyone for signing up! I am so excited I cannot wait to see who wins!

Raimond Happybirthday!!!!

Denielle Happy(early)Birthday!!!

Louise Sounds like a Rocking Tattoo!!!

Istandalone24/7 I will go log in and make sure you are on the E-mail list

firebreathingdragon Thank you for asking for clarification
the sign up is on the homepage of my blog on the top right side under the photo of the marble, there is a place to enter your Email
it says "Win a Hot Bead Monthly & Get Beads Released Fresh from the Kiln!". I will go next and make sure its there lol sometimes the page changes and then I get totally lost lol thank you again for asking

Good luck everyone

working on new blog
Old 2013-07-24, 7:38am

I would like to sign up for the giveaway! Thanks

(under construction...)
Old 2013-07-24, 7:39am

Kimberly, if your newsletter has anything like the pix from yesterday, it will be a kick! Re FB, can't you copy/paste a link? I don't do much over there, but seems like it should work.

Yes, the copy/paste works. I just posted about your blog on my page! It now has this beautiful bead pix along with it, so we must be friends over there.

Last edited by ROC; 2013-07-24 at 7:43am.
Old 2013-07-24, 8:23am

looks to me i signed up proper then.
i love vetrofond, and hope like hell that i win
Old 2013-07-24, 10:42am
Beads Beads Glass

Quote:
Kimberly, if your newsletter has anything like the pix from yesterday, it will be a kick! Re FB, can't you copy/paste a link? I don't do much over there, but seems like it should work.

Yes, the copy/paste works. I just posted about your blog on my page! It now has this beautiful bead pix along with it, so we must be friends over there.
Thank you!!!!

I think I have it now
when I would do it before I was logged in as me so the link would have taken you to the admin page, I borrowed my sisters FB login and linked over and then I think this should take you to the page and not the admin stuff

I am having so much fun getting the newsletter together

working on new blog
Old 2013-07-24, 10:43am
Beads Beads Glass

Quote:
looks to me i signed up proper then.
i love vetrofond, and hope like hell that i win
I think you are on there it gives me Email not LE names but it sounds like it worked alright for you
lol

working on new blog
Old 2013-07-24, 10:54am

Quote:
Thank you!!!!

I think I have it now
when I would do it before I was logged in as me so the link would have taken you to the admin page, I borrowed my sisters FB login and linked over and then I think this should take you to the page and not the admin stuff

I am having so much fun getting the newsletter together
You're very welcome. And now you know why I don't do much over there!

Old 2013-07-24, 9:31pm
bethontheriver

Do I have time to enter for the sunflower bead? I signed up for your newsletter and did the whole Facebook thing. I'd love to win.

Old 2013-07-24, 9:53pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I think I got all signed up for everything....hope so anyway.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2013-07-25, 8:12am
Beads Beads Glass

Bethontheriver
by posting here you are in for the sunflower too

Tilly I think you are indeed in for everything

If anyone is having a issue with the Blog finding the Newsletter. PLEASE PM me your Email and I will add to the newsletter on my computer. I am not sure why it is not showing up on some peoples screens, my webmaster is looking into it

working on new blog
Old 2013-07-25, 10:12am

I would love to win that bead!
Old 2013-07-25, 10:54am

I am feeling lucky!

Fun contest, thanks.

Kim
Old 2013-07-25, 1:43pm

Beautiful sunflower bead.

_
Old 2013-07-25, 9:05pm
Ooh - I could use that!

I want to own that beautiful bead!
Old 2013-07-25, 9:57pm
Senior Moment

I swear I posted in here already, but I don't see it! So let me say again, I'm in please!

And Thanx for the opportunity Kimberly
you rock!

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-07-26, 4:42am
Evil Glass Enabler

That's a very pretty bead. I love sea shell swirl. I might have to go to FB even though it blows up my computer every time.
Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2013-07-26, 8:10pm

I want it, I want it, I want it! It is beautiful. M
Old 2013-07-27, 5:42am
Burnt Wood Beads

Would LOVE to win any of them!! Sign me up for the bead! Such fun! Julie

Old 2013-07-28, 6:45am
All Zeke, all the time

cute bead, I would enjoy winning it!