Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-10-08, 1:50pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Question Double Helix ???

Hi everybody,

Am i the only one having troubles getting an answer/reply on my e-mails.

Have been trying to get in touch with Julie ( Jed, Mindy or .. ) ever since the 26th of September. I did got a reading confirmation, but no reply.

I have send another e-mail on the first of October, without an answer. I have send another e-mail on the 6th and finaly i have send jet another e-mail on the 7th with my order. Hoping this would trigger a reply.

Yes... i know i am 1 persitant girl
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I could give them a call, but i am in the Netherlands and rather e-mail....but now i think maybe i should call and spend less money on glass instead
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But now it is the 8th of October and i am still waiting for my reply.

Does anybody know if they are out of town, on a glass meeting, on holliday or who knows what? Or is it just me and my mails they keep forgetting to answer???

Thanks

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2008-10-08, 3:54pm
Princess Odd . . . lot

I haven't tried contacting them recently, but your emails could be going to their junk mail folder for some reason. Have you tried to pm them here through LE?? Their username is Double Helix Glassworks. They just posted a new thread on 10/6, so I would think that they are around. I hope this helps as they are great people and I'm sure they are just not receiving your emails.
Old 2008-10-09, 3:01am
Knob Creek Glass

I never have any trouble contacting them through e-mail!