Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-12-02, 9:54am
Lauscha Lady

Default 12 Days of Christmas Sale

It’s HERE: our "Twelve Days of Christmas" SALE and it starts TODAY. So, how it works is that today and on each of the next twelve business days (mon through sat), we will offer a one-day special to our online and in-store customers. Follow us on
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and on our
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and take advantage of savings on everything from glass, books, findings, Toho seed beads, beadable products, leather and innovative new products that will allow you to wear your beautiful hand-made glass beads in many different ways.

Today’s Special is:

On the First Day of Christmas …..On Monday, December 2, 2013 - Save 25% off “bulk orders” of our extensive line of beautiful TierraCast findings. Check our Facebook and Webpage for all the details. AND And to sweeten the deal, for our online customers, we are offering a coupon towards 25.00 dollars off of your shipping during our "Twelve Days of Christmas" event on all orders over 125.00. So use it for one day, or in combination of all your purchases and we’ll ship everything together. Let us know that you would like us to hold your order while you continue shopping our Sales Event.

Happy 'Shoppe'ing
/grace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by grace edwards; 2013-12-03 at 6:44am.
Old 2013-12-03, 7:13am

That's such a great idea, Grace, I love it!
Old 2013-12-03, 9:03am
Lauscha Lady

Tuesday December 3, 2013 A sale on frit and murrini!

Have you been waiting to experiment with frit or murrini in your beads? Today only take 15% off all in stock frit and murrini and bring a beautiful new element to your bead-making.

(shipping coupon applies till December 14th!!!)

Old 2013-12-04, 6:56am
Lauscha Lady

On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
RED & CLEAR GLASS RODS!

Wednesday December 4, 2013 a sale on all our Red & Clear rods! This includes Lauscha, Effetre & CIM (does not include Double Helix)

25% off all our Clear and Red rods. Yes this includes the pristine Lauscha and the gorgeous red transparents from the same company. A great time to stock up on all your red and clear glass needs. Click here to start 'Shoppe'ing.

Old 2013-12-05, 6:46am
Lauscha Lady

Default CIM!!!

On the Fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

CIM!

Thursday December 5th, 2013 a sale on all our 'Creation is Messy' glass rods!

20% off all CIM rods.

Click here to start

Old 2013-12-06, 10:33am
Lauscha Lady

Default Seed Beads!!!

On the Fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
Toho Seed Beads!

Friday December 6th, 2013 20% OFF all our 'Toho' Seed Beads!

Old 2013-12-07, 8:37am
Lauscha Lady

On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Saturday December 7th, 2013 a sale
- 40% OFF

This gorgeous 'eco friendly' synthetic rubber lays on the skin just like a tattoo. Made in France.

Click the pic to start 'Shop'peing.

& STUDIO HOURS!

TWELVE hours for the price of TEN!!!

Old 2013-12-10, 6:55am
Lauscha Lady

Default LAUSCHA!!!

On the Eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Lauscha Glass Rods!

25% OFF all of our Lauscha regular glass rods (does not include tri's or sample packs)! A gorgeous glass at at a wonderful price. We've all heard about the clears - how pristine they are, but have you tried the transparent reds? The rods are RED!!! The results are gorgeous. Almost no striking involved. This is a very special glass, all hand pulled.

Today only, due to Ottawa's snow storm yesterday, we will continue to keep yesterday's (7th day of Christmas) sale on Vintaj Findings - 20% off!

Old 2013-12-11, 8:02am
Lauscha Lady

Default Leather and Silk - oh my!

On the Ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Silk Ribbons AND Leather & Leather Findings!

20% OFF all of our gorgeous Silk Ribbons and all our Leather cord & Leather Findings!

Old 2013-12-12, 7:59am
Lauscha Lady

Default Double Helix!!! 15% off

On the Tenth day of Christmas Thursday December 12th, my true love gave to me:
Double Helix Glass Rods!!!!

15% OFF all of all our Double Helix Rods - 1/4 lb minimum or 10% off of single rods.

Old 2013-12-13, 7:15am
Lauscha Lady

Default BeadHoppers - 20% off

On the Eleventh day of Christmas, Friday Dec 13th, my true love gave to me:

BEADHOPPERS!!!

Interchangeable findings & cool stuff for bead makers and bead lovers

20% OFF all of our BeadHopper findings

NEW: tassles!!!

Last edited by grace edwards; 2013-12-13 at 9:26am.