LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2011-04-23, 10:47am
Gone Fishing!

Hey Melody... I am going with Kathi Truba and Jill Hoblick... who are you going with? Are you staying at the Hilton? Would love to meet up for dinner one night.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ebay Id: ArtglassbyHollyYoung
Etsy ID: ArtglassbyHollyYoung
Old 2011-04-30, 5:50pm

Sharing a booth with McDuck.... Anyone need a roomie????

Old 2011-05-24, 9:59pm
just another tool fool...

I'm so excited! I am going along with Trish Morris, owner of Zelda's Bead Kit Company. I teach at her shop. She's selling for Talisman Beads. I get to assist in Kieu Pham Gray's soldering classes.

I can hardly wait! I hope I get to see folks there!

Click banner for my Etsy:

Old 2011-06-01, 6:28pm
Burning through glass

Oh I WISH I could go be there in person! It will be so much fun. I'm shipping some murrini and new changeable rings up to Melissa Rediger (Sea of Glass)....she's so sweet to peddle my wares for me She's at booth #1254. Stop in and say "hi" to her everyone!!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2011-06-01, 6:45pm

Thursday night is my one time to shop. I'm making a bee line toward Renee's rings!!

If anyone needs puffy mandrels, I'll have them (and my new book!) at Meet the Teachers and in my classroom. Of course, Arrow Springs will have them too!

See you all soon, Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.
Old 2011-06-01, 7:50pm

Hey, Kimberly, I so totally understand the blank look...... I'm in booth 207 with Mary McDuck.... Will stop by for sure... what's your booth number?

Old 2011-06-02, 4:18pm
Burning through glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeri View Post
Thursday night is my one time to shop. I'm making a bee line toward Renee's rings!!

See you all soon, Jeri
Yippee!!! Oh how I wish I could say "hi" in person Jeri!! I hope you have a great show!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2011-06-03, 6:04pm
Still makin' flowers...

I'll be there too! Booth #410, and I'm sharing with Jeannette Cook!
Can't wait to see old friends and new - like Kimberely, tell me your LE name!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2011-06-04, 5:01am
Newfoundland lover!

Hannah, did you enter anything in the bead dreams contest? I thought a couple of gorgeous pieces looked like yours!
I'll be by to visit.

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2011-06-05, 8:02am
Still makin' flowers...

No, I missed the deadline this year, Merilee. I think the ones you thought were mine might be by Sherry Serafini - so thank you so much for making the mistake!
---
The good thing about packing up is that I HAD to clean up the garage. I actually found some goodies that are going into my 50% off lampwork focal bead bin.

!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-06-05 at 11:07am.
Old 2011-06-14, 8:02am
Everybody Needs Beads!

Kim, it was so great to meet you and I LOVE my new bead!

Beadygirlt. on

Old 2011-06-19, 11:06am
Still makin' flowers...

Hey, it was great meeting you in person Merilee!

Also, I met a bunch of folks IRL and saw some old friends. Thanks for a great show!

!
Old 2011-06-19, 1:21pm
Newfoundland lover!

Hey Hannah, It was great meeting you too! The show and classes were terrific. Everyone (a bunch of talented teachers) raved about you left and right, Hannah.

Hayley's class rocked. I learned SO much in her silver glass class. I got rainbow colors!!! not swamp muck. She is such a great teacher. Hot ticket, too.

I took a Boro class with Gail Crossman Moore. That was awesome, too!
I also took a bunch of bead weaving classes from top instructors. It was a busy but an awesome week. I just getting my energy back from that event.

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2011-06-19, 4:28pm
da General

Thank you for the kind words, Merilee! It was really awesome having you in my class - keep up the great work!!

|
|
|
|