Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-04-27, 1:35am
professional gimme fiver

Default How'd I Live Without Graceful Customs?

I have bought a few tools from them but my favorite by far is the Hold Me Tight rod holder. It's easy to get used to using and it allows me to use all my short rods that I've been hoarding! I've literally been boxing my short rods for 5 years and I have a ton that I'm now finally able to use again. Thanks so much to the folks at Graceful Customs, this tool has really helped me stretch my glass budget!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-04-27, 11:14pm
I like to melt things

I don't think life would be worth living without my jumbo roll about mashers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
Old 2012-04-27, 11:24pm

I have the Hold Me Tight, now I'm lusting for a Squeeze Me Right! Wonderful and affordable tooling.

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11
Old 2012-04-28, 2:25pm

Default Thank you!

Thank you all for the good words on our tools, the most important factors for tool-making for us is that the tool is useful, safe, and made with quality materials, using the best suited grade of stainless steel, which is the least "heat conducting material," and of course workmanship! The tools are priced as reasonable as we can produce them, there is no middle person here. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and will gladly accept any tool back if it is not working for the customer! Stay tuned for the next tool making it's debut soon!
(BTW, we had a weekend special on the Squeeze-Me-Right Masher last weekend, to celebrate my birthday, and Vince has not had time to adjust the price to the "regular price," you might still find it on sale at 15% off!)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Grace
Old 2012-05-01, 1:41pm

I ask this question all the time, I so wish I had Graceful Customs tools from the start...I love all of them and since Grace and I share a studio, I get to play with all of them...and the new one, which is so so yummy will be out in a day or so, just stopped by and picked up my test beads, photos soon...I will let Grace introduce that one...I think having at least the squeeze me right and the hold me tight are a good start, photo links of some of my fav favs...

oh wait I have two of these at the torch all the time too

I love this one, the best masher every made...the original of the idea of being close to your work...

as always my disclaimer I am not financially affiliated with Graceful Customs, I am client like the rest of you and love their tools...
Old 2012-05-04, 5:21pm
Never too Old to Learn!

Just got my order in. Have not had a chance to use them yet, but know I will love them. I would not have ordered them if I did not think so. I just want to comment on what I would like to say is the norm, but what I know not to be. I ordered, got my confirmation of order. I received my notice of shipment, all like it should be done. But then I received a notification from PayPal of a credit, then a note from Grace. They credited me for the difference of projected freight and actual freight, over $5.00. Not a huge sum of money by no means, but it would have been so easy to keep that money, money I had already spent. Told me a whole lot about these two individuals. Thanks so much, and I guarantee I will be buying more. My kind of people, just thought everybody should know!!
Old 2012-05-25, 10:32pm

Quote:
Just got my order in. Have not had a chance to use them yet, but know I will love them. I would not have ordered them if I did not think so. I just want to comment on what I would like to say is the norm, but what I know not to be. I ordered, got my confirmation of order. I received my notice of shipment, all like it should be done. But then I received a notification from PayPal of a credit, then a note from Grace. They credited me for the difference of projected freight and actual freight, over $5.00. Not a huge sum of money by no means, but it would have been so easy to keep that money, money I had already spent. Told me a whole lot about these two individuals. Thanks so much, and I guarantee I will be buying more. My kind of people, just thought everybody should know!!
That's one of the big reasons I love Grace & Frank...well their tools are awesome too...
Old 2012-05-26, 4:28am

I was fortunate enough to use one of their tools at our bead retreat a few years ago. Called them when I got home and asked if the tool was made larger for big beads. I was advised that they hadn't done one because of weight but if I wanted it they would make it. They did. I received the tool quick as a flash and use it every session. Love the tool, love the people.
Joan
Old 2012-09-02, 4:33pm
Melody of Glass

I just got the Hold Me Tight rod holder this week. I tried it out for the first time today. I LOVE it. I used the rod down to about 1 cm or so. It holds the rod very well even when just a small amount of the rod is in the tool. It will save me welding rods together to use them up.

And thanks for the little gift that came with it!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2012-09-02, 6:40pm
GabysGlassWorks

Love, love, love my hold me tight rod holder!!! Thank you so much Graceful Customs!

Old 2012-09-02, 8:21pm

Best large lentil press around. I love mine.

Old 2012-09-04, 6:31am

Quote:
I love mine as well.

I have almost all of their tools and absolutely love them!!!!!!

Old 2012-09-15, 10:05am
Mary Lockwood

Quote:
Ditto.

I've never been able to get used to presses because they feel so removed from my hand, but the hugemungo lentil I bought from Graceful Customs is awesome. It feels like an extension of my hand when I use it. Lovely balance, nice weight...quality tool making. Never have been a tool junky, but I do really like this.

Old 2012-09-15, 10:59am

Our tools do become a part of us after awhile and I love my Hold Me Tight rod holder. The way you can get down to the very tippy tip of a rod is great!

Old 2012-09-22, 5:37pm
What was I thinking?

I adore my Disk Shaper!! I use it not only on disk beads, but to even up my donut beads as well.

Old 2012-11-25, 11:31pm

I just purchased two more hold-me-tights. I already have two, but we have a second station for family "dabblers.". I don't want to share my tools, so two more were needed for the other desk. I LOVE Grace & Frank's tools. I have several others made by them, also.

Linda