Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-02-19, 3:28pm

Default Our first Batch of CiM is on it's Way!

We have over 100 lbs of new CiM on the way. Went out today from Illinois so probably will be here early next week!
Paula

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-02-19, 5:45pm
Lampworkaholic!

Yay! Are you getting all the new colors Paula?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2015-02-20, 9:36am

I think I have them all. I have 14 on this shipment. Then another shipment coming in a week or so after that. I know that I ordered every color on that list. Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-20, 11:40am

And of course we ship within 24 hours! So even if you wait you get your glass fast!
LOL.
Paula

eta. We will be doing a special promotion when the glass gets here. I think you will like it!

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2015-02-20 at 11:59am.
Old 2015-02-20, 12:42pm
Lampworkaholic!

I'm waiting. I like it already.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2015-02-20, 1:21pm

Thank You!!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-24, 7:54am

It is here! Hope to get it unpacked an on the website today. I will announce the sale and promo tonight!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-24, 8:34am
Lampworkaholic!

Super good!

Old 2015-02-24, 3:41pm

Ok. Here we go.

All of the CiM LTD colors are 35% off (except for the few in going, going gone section). Your first flat rate box, which can hold up to 15 to 18 lbs) will be free with any CiM Ltd color order.
All of our CiM Production Rod is half off until Sunday. No free shipping if you buy just half off without some of the LTD colors. But if you buy some LTD you can fill the rest of the box with half off colors. There is a max of 2 lbs per color at half off. This is not programmed into the shopping cart but I am going to enforce it because I want as many people as possible to have a chance to get the colors that they want!) All sales limited to stock on hand.

What did I forget?
THANKS.

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-24, 4:20pm

p.s. Minimum Order for the sale is $75.00. Free shipping first box is U.S. only. Overseas will get a $10.00 credit~ I knew I forgot something!

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2015-02-24 at 5:56pm.
Old 2015-02-24, 4:28pm
Lampworkaholic!

Awesome Paula!

Is there a second batch on the way? Sakura? Caboose? Frozen? Etc....

Last edited by Elizabeth Beads; 2015-02-24 at 4:34pm.
Old 2015-02-24, 5:55pm

This shipment had Cottontail, Anchor, Royal, Zoe, Birthstone, Schoolbus, Goldenrod,, Nectar, Tortoise, Frost, Blue-yah, Aegean, Duck Egg, Chateau. The rest are following soon. The best way to find them is to look under "New Products" or type the name in the search box as they are mixed in with the regular LTD runs.

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-25, 7:34am

I just want to clarify that for the first box of free shipping you need to include some of theCiM Ltd colors in your order! Thanks..

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-25, 9:53am

The rest of the colors left Illinois today and should be here Monday. I will probably extend the promo after they get here.

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-25, 12:26pm

YES!!!! Thank you Paula.

My Ebay
Old 2015-02-25, 3:49pm
Certified Glassaholic!

Just wanted to say that comparatively Paula's pricing for this glass is really awesome!!! I wish I would have known this a week ago.

Old 2015-02-25, 4:15pm

Why thank you. That is so nice to read! Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-25, 4:47pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Paula, aren't you in Punta Gorda now? Could a person maybe come to your place and buy some CIM in person?

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2015-02-25, 4:57pm

Hi Tillie. I am in Port Charlotte. But way in the boonies between P.C.and Englewood. We don't have a retail store but you can order online and pick it up at the house if you want.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-25, 5:23pm
Ready to hit the road

Got my order in, and send some warm sunshine along with it please.

Old 2015-02-25, 5:35pm

Lol. I will try! Thanks for the order!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-26, 4:07pm

Ok I added Foam, Sakura, Caboose, Butternut, 50's Kitchen, Loch Ness, Aladdin, Frozen, French Grey, & Nimbus to the shopping cart. They won't be here until Monday so the order will not ship until then. So far we (my elf and I) have been able to keep up with shipping the same day but now I have shipping within 24 hours for the colors that are here. Now that I live in Podunk I need to have packages at the post office by 3 for them to go out that night. Otherwise we have to drive another 30 miles.

p.s. We will definitely be extending the sale. Let's say another week.We still have plenty of production colors sitting around at half off ...

THANKS.

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2015-02-26 at 4:12pm.
Old 2015-02-26, 4:36pm

Just sent my order. I love these colors!!!
Bea
Old 2015-02-26, 6:51pm

Beatrix92,
Sent you a pm.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-02-28, 7:05am

Our glass is in Jacksonville, FL. If UPS worked Saturday I would have it today!

Paula

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2015-03-01 at 8:38am.
Old 2015-03-01, 8:41am

We have had a lot of questions about shipping. The shopping cart charges it (and it charges on the high side). For this sale we refund it. I usually do it when I print the label so as not to get confused. I have glass coming in Monday and Wednesday. I was able to pick up a few more lbs of colors that we ran out of or are almost out of and will be adding them to the shopping cart today or tomorrow. Paula
p.s. Remember that ALL of our CiM production colors are half off!!

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2015-03-01 at 8:43am.
Old 2015-03-01, 1:14pm
Lampworkaholic!

Is there a limit on Sakura?

I ordered but I might want to add to my order depending on what colors you added that you were out of.

Last edited by Elizabeth Beads; 2015-03-01 at 1:21pm.
Old 2015-03-01, 2:05pm

On Wed I will have Chamomile, Pollen, And Boysenberry which I didn't grab any early on. Also most of the sakura that is in the shopping cart now will be here Wednesday.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2015-03-01 at 2:21pm.
Old 2015-03-01, 5:13pm
Live and Let Live

Will Sakura and Aegean be coming available again?

Old 2015-03-01, 6:00pm

My supplier is out.

Like US on Facebook !