Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-08-07, 1:24pm

Default NEW: PDF Page

It's open season on PDF's.

I've started a PDF page. First up, CGBeadroller inventory lists. Now you can keep track of which ones you have, and print out one for your wish list, too. Don't forget to leave that one ALL over the house, send them out in your birthday invitations, tape them to the fridge at your kids houses, maybe even replace one with the dolor the tooth fairy gives.

I'd like to invite everyone to join me, I want to include my customers Tutorials as well. Please feel free to send me one if you like, I'll add credits and links so don't forget to include those.
By submission, you are agreeing to allow the public to download a copy.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-08-07, 5:00pm
Moving On

Yahooo!!!

Old 2013-08-07, 5:02pm
Moving On

By the way, using your list only helps if you can see everything on your workbench! When I got home from Rochester I found that I had missed checking off one that was in my mess...and of course I bought it (the large chunky bicone). Because I like it so much. Sigh.-Gail

Old 2013-08-08, 3:45am

OMG that hurts! Now I realize how many I don't have!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Love this and will be using it very soon in the way of HINTS to a certain someone! Thank you for doing this and posting it! Wonderful idea!
Old 2013-08-08, 6:08am

I just hope I don't start getting nasty letters from the tooth fairy now.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-08-11, 12:58pm
Lover of Life

Holy cow! That is a lot of beadrollers! Looking at them all together makes me want to see them like that in my studio... uh oh!

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2013-08-25, 10:24am
Catchen' the Sun

I would love to see everyone of those lined up in my studio. I have a wall they hang on. It might not be large enough for the entire collection. Might need to move that pegboard.
or make a new system.

SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art