Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-03-24, 11:04pm
Hello?

Default Pinterest Community Board

Who likes free advertising!? Of course you do!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am always looking for ways to show off other people’s artistic talents. Specifically things that have been created using any of the Avenue Beads products. Seeing what happens to the beads or lampwork supplies that I send out all over the world is pretty neat.

With that in mind I have set up a new community board on Pinterest just for this reason. If you’ve made something with one of my products, whether it’s with the lampwork glass supplies I sell, glass beads or pendants. You can now post your creation to the “
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
” board on Pinterest.

You’ll need to be invited to the board if you’d like to contribute. There are several ways you can do this. If you’re a “fan” of
(you are right?) you can post your Pinterest name on the facebook post (
). Or, you can post your Pinterest profile link here. I need to follow you to be able to invite you to the community board. Either way will work.

So who wants some free traffic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-04-15, 8:44am
Hello?

Have two contributors so far. Who else wants to share some pretties?