Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2015-03-06, 3:19pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Default Sharon Peters BEADCAMP - April 2015, still room!

There's still a spot or two available in my 5-day BeadCamp classes next month in Nokomis, Florida!

Creativity, Creatures & MultiMedia:
Session 1 March 31 - April 4, and Session 2 April 7 - 11, 2015, Intermediate level.

You'll learn it all! Visualizing and planning, sculptural techniques, cartoon creatures, hotglass Improv, 3-Dimensional multi-media pieces, Goblins, Dragons, cabochons, everything I know! And we'll make components to put together into finished designs with both wire and epoxy clay.

You’ll leave the class energized, full of chocolate and full of creativity! You’ll be comfortable doing improvisations in the flame, and find inspiration everywhere! And we’ll all have a heck of a good time at Marley’s place, with optional Giant Poodle Toe Massage!

Interested? Contact Marley Beers at beadcamp@gmail.com, or call 919-323-9799 or 919-323-7097 to reserve.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2015-03-09, 3:00pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Come on, guys! We'll walk on the Gulf Coast beach and collect shells! We'll make S'Mores on the torch! We'll stick glass bits together with epoxy clay! We'll stay up all night talking & drinking & gossiping....

We'll do THIS in glass!
Attached Images

Sharon Peters

Old 2015-03-09, 3:18pm
Loving learning

Oh man!!! ~~~ she says, scurrying away to see if she could pull it off....
Old 2015-03-10, 9:45am
Flame Dames Rule!

TRY! TRY! TRY! Gonna be a hoot!

Sharon Peters

Old 2015-03-12, 9:05am
HotFlash Designs

I SO wish I could. With all of the graduations expenses this spring it's just not in my budget. Sharon you are one of the 2 people who made me want to learn how to lampwork. One day. Someday. I will take a class with you. I will.

Be Curious. Not judgmental.
Old 2015-03-12, 6:30pm
Flame Dames Rule!

and we'll have SOOOO MUCHHHHH FUNNNNNNN when you do!

Sharon Peters